Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For those making their own way to Ewood

edited April 2007 in General Charlton
Because West Ham are bussing their fans up to Wigan on Saturday as well, apparently the police are trying to make sure we're not using the same service stations. Apparently our coaches have got Keele on the way up and Watford Gap on the way back. I assume the police can't force those travelling independently to do the same, but it might be sensible to bear that in mind, so you don't suddenly find you're surrounded by Hammers.

Comments

• Options
    good stuff Ali.

Hasanything been said about parking up at Blackburn ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]good stuff Ali.

Hasanything been said about parking up at Blackburn ?

Yes - 650 spaces for £3.50 at a school, just off motorway and 10 mins' walk from ground - directions on official site.

Aliwibble - any rules on service stations for those of us coming from Scotland?
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    According to the Operation Ewood pages there's 650 places at Darwen Vale High School for £3 per vehicle. Hopefully people aren't superstitious about the road it's on.

Weegie, I doubt there will be. I shouldn't think there's likely to be the numbers of Addicks and Hammers coming down as would be going up, so shouldn't be a problem. You could contact the club if you're particularly bothered I suppose.
  • Options
    edited April 2007
    Sorry, should have put a smiley thing - was being a bit tongue in cheek!
  • Options
    That's OK, just having one of my gormless nights tonight.
  • Options
    Cheers Ali, as it happens exactly the way we usually do it for the games in the NorthWest.

Means I can meet the family for a cup of coffee on the way up as they are going on the bus.