Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dortmund

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Klopp leaving end of the season

Curbs 16/1

Powell would have done well there
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    you forgot this

• Options
    Cheers not near a computer so would have been annoying doing it from phone, knew someone would do it tho
  • Options
    Man City bound?
  • Options

Man City bound?

would be very interesting! Would be good to have him bring through young players like he did at dortmund.
  • Options
    I think Klopp is a great manager, and I think he would be ideal for Arsenal should Wenger retire
  • Options
    was just thinking where his next club would be

Liverpool- seen a few fans say they want him, but think he would be looking for a better club

Arsenal- Should Wenger decide to step down Klopp would be ideal with his playing style

Man City- Surely Pellegrini will be leaving at the end of the season

Real Madrid- No trophies could be the end of Ancelotti
  • Options
    Not big/successful enough for Real to want him imo. Would have thought Man City would be in for him but that's quite a big rebuilding job and maybe they'd even wait to see if Ancelotti leaves Real. Interesting summer ahead.
  • Options
    Maybe we should try this out with with a couple of the network managers.

Get Nebojša Vignjević, José Bordalás and Volkan Uluc in and see if they synergise with Luzon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought the reason he was leaving Dortmund was to have a rest, like Pep did before joining Munich. He's been at Dortmund since 2008 I think it was, so after 7 years and especially a struggling one this season he wanted time away to re-evaluate and then see where his next steps in football will be.

Arsenal would be my bet, take time off until Wenger buggers off, surely it'll be after his 20th season in charge?
  • Options

I thought the reason he was leaving Dortmund was to have a rest, like Pep did before joining Munich. He's been at Dortmund since 2008 I think it was, so after 7 years and especially a struggling one this season he wanted time away to re-evaluate and then see where his next steps in football will be.

Arsenal would be my bet, take time off until Wenger buggers off, surely it'll be after his 20th season in charge?

just seen an interview with him on SSNHQ He said he has no plans for a rest, he is not tired and he does not know where them reports come from and he wants to manage again ASAP
  • Options
    The Telegraph sent a non-German speaking journalist to cover the press conference...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/11537367/Jurgen-Klopp-quits-Borussia-Dortmund-live.html
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    the first comment from the press conference

Right we have a slight issue... they are speaking in German and my GCSE in the subject isn't much help. What I can deduce is that the bloke currently speaking (I'm assuming he's the Dortmund chief exec or something) genuinely sounds like someone has died. He's properly choked. Oh he just said "fantastisch". I'm guessing he wasn't describing Klopp's decision to leave the club.

they are speaking German, what was he expecting them to speak
  • Options
    Sadly, Ben Bloom has now gone home to start his German lessons. But he appears to have become something of a web sensation in the meantime, so here are some of the funniest tweets about his ridiculous press conference coverage.
    (PS. We haven't fired him. Yet.)

like the fact they say yet
  • Options
    Klopp will come to the premier league, without a doubt
  • Options
    Thought all the Dortmund hipsters had been quiet recently!
  • Options
    Paul Lambert in the running to be next Dortmund manager.
  • Options

No chance, only in the betting because he is an ex Dortmund player
    and spent time their last week

interestingly tho he spent a few days there talking to Klopp and watching training and now Klopp resigns, what did Lambert say :wink:
  • Options
    Probably asked if he could be Dortmund's new attacking coach.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No chance, only in the betting because he is an ex Dortmund player
    and spent time their last week

interestingly tho he spent a few days there talking to Klopp and watching training and now Klopp resigns, what did Lambert say :wink:
    No one has a clue, couldn't understand a word of it.
  • Options
    Klopp .. the new Felix Magath ?? .. ((:>)
  • Options
    Germany's answer to Sheff Utd...knew they'd come good! :wink:

Clinched Europa League place yesterday & in German Cup Final next week.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32852669
  • Options
    Daily Mail have commented saying that Jurgen Klopp is currently 3/1 in the bookies to become the next Brentford Manager... Be sureal seeing him at the Valley next season if so
  • Options
    Won't happen, obviously.

Weird story.
  • Options

Daily Mail have commented saying that Jurgen Klopp is currently 3/1 in the bookies to become the next Brentford Manager... Be sureal seeing him at the Valley next season if so

Ah well...if the Daily Mail said it..
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    TelMc32 said:

Its true go on skybet and look at Klopps next club

Liverpool 2/1
    Brentford 3/1
    Real Madrid 6/1
  • Options

Bizarre move if that happens.(from the Palladium to local panto !)
    "where's my Career Gone" ?
    "It's behind you"

The Daily Mail will be telling us next that CAFC will be signing a two time European footballer of the year.

• Options

Bizarre move if that happens.(from the Palladium to local panto !)
    "where's my Career Gone" ?
    "It's behind you"

The Daily Mail will be telling us next that CAFC will be signing a two time European footballer of the year.

TelMc32 said:

Strange... Its not something that the Daily Mail have made up

As Paulie has said... Daily Mail are only passing on what the Betting Companies have said rather than making up their own random rumours, hell as one comment got made on another thread the other day, when do you see a poor betting company?
  • Options