Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

As promised "The Pictures" of ......they are just horrible ;) Now £605 and rising Thank you.

Comments

• Options

ads said:

Ffs

apologies if I have offended you
    Stop apologising buddy, ray keeps telling us your getting on a bit and life goes full circle, kids when really young get photos done by the family to use at a later date and used for the soul purpose of embarrassing them

That counts for old grunters too, you Reach an age where it just don't matter no.more

8)
  • Options
    Not sure about the floor tiles ......
  • Options
    It has to be said - amongst the most disturbing images I've ever had the misfortune to see.

Malc, you're a top man!
  • Options
    Fair play to you for posting them. I don't know how anyone could be offended when it comes to raising money for charity. I will donate :)
  • Options
    Well I was going straight home from the pub, but I now feel the.need to purchase a saveloy
  • Options
    Me and Ian did a 10 mile walk in Tenerife today. We ended up walking thru a Nudist beach... A grey bearded fella reared his head at me when I was nearly home. Got a right fright!

Malc You got a fitter body than he has! I'll sponsor you when home! Wink wink...
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Me and Ian did a 10 mile walk in Tenerife today. We ended up walking thru a Nudist beach... A grey bearded fella reared his head at me when I was nearly home. Got a right fright!

Malc You got a fitter body than he has! I'll sponsor you when home! Wink wink...

again?
  • Options

Well I was going straight home from the pub, but I now feel the.need to purchase a saveloy

I hope you body swerved the pickled eggs!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

It has to be said - amongst the most disturbing images I've ever had the misfortune to see.

Malc, you're a top man!

Thank you Bob for your most generous donation...I am gobsmacked, thanks again.
  • Options
    The latest figure is now £510, thanks to each and everyone of you who has donated. Now what chance of a CAFC win today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

I didn't know Ian had a beard.
  • Options
    well done RM. Top man for doing that.

I would say you must have some balls for doing it, but the evidence suggests otherwise (:
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I would say you must have some balls for doing it, but the evidence suggests otherwise (:

The kitchen was bloody freezing and the cold tiles on the floor had an effect of 'shrinkage' everywhere!!!! LOL
  • Options
    You look like Neil Warnock about to head off to the Palace christmas party...
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I wish I could unsee that
  • Options

Oh my days, I've seen it all now.... Literally.

I haven't.
  • Options

The kitchen was bloody freezing and the cold tiles on the floor had an effect of 'shrinkage' everywhere!!!! LOL
    Good man RM.
  • Options
    Well done Lifers...
  • Options
    The amount raised now means I will be wearing the same gear again...but this time in public with one of my dogs at a dog show and going into the show ring with her!!....I would like to think that may raise a few more bob for this great organisation.. my thanks to you all...what a great bunch you truly are.
  • Options
    I've just been sick in my mouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll stick some dough over when I'm on me laptop later an all
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I just looked at the pics and nearly wet myself. I mean who drinks Budweiser, it's so 90's?

That's braver than Roland attending the supporters meeting. Well done for a good cause. I'll be donating when i've worked out where the link is?

Edit:
    Donated.
  • Options
    Only just caught up with this thread. No idea what's going on here, but good cause so have donated.
  • Options
    Decided not to cook sausage toad for dinner after all....

:-)
  • Options

Decided not to cook sausage toad for dinner after all....

:-)

You use cocktail sausages for your toad then Fanny?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    The donations now stand at £680....nearly 300% above my target...my sincere thanks to all of you who have donated...you know who you are and I'm eternally grateful......... I hope this money will go some way to either saving a life or finding a cure...as for me..happy to be alive and even happier to be able to raise money for a good cause, even if i look a prat!! Thanks again to all, once again CL has not let me down....now dare i ask if we can round the donations off at £700?

• Options

I just looked at the pics and nearly wet myself. I mean who drinks Budweiser, it's so 90's?

That's braver than Roland attending the supporters meeting. Well done for a good cause. I'll be donating when i've worked out where the link is?

Edit:
    Donated.

Thank you very much for your donation
  • Options
    Just seen this. Well done Red - absolutely brilliant effort raising money for a very good cause.
  • Options

Brilliant, young man !! Brave throughout, and braver still at the finish ....
  • Options
    well done you i will donate some of my hard earned