Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Typical type fan of certain clubs

Every club has a fair share, mixture, "type of person" that supports the club. But this is how I would typically brand a few that come to mind.

" The Arsenal Fan"

Your likely to be a harmless person, but perhaps you realise that, so have to be an annoying Pratt to make up for it. You are mostly, normal, down to earth, un thuggish, but probably not really have much of an interesting personality or character. You think your the mutts nutts. Ya mates disagree, heavily...

"The Middlesborough fan"

I instantly feel sorry for you, not because you support a bad team for footballing reasons, but because I've been to Middlesborough. This is assuming no one born outside Middlesborough, is going to support Middlesborough.

You can't afford to take life too seriously so may even be a happy chap. I would say that if you have sense you would relocate. Then when someone asks, "who do you support?", the answer Middlesborough is just something that follows you around because you were born in Middlesborough.
Your probably overweight.

"The Fulham fan"

Your quite possibly a ghost, because Fulham simply, don't have fans. Being a Fulham fan doesn't happen by accident so you probably became one as an adult. You went to a game after work, as advised by a friend, and never looked back, and also never look at the away stand, the passionate supporters.
A Fulham fan is generally not a very passionate supporter or would really feel a huge amount of pain after defeat. Football is not "number 1" for the Fulham supporter, in a way, this is a life advantage.

"The Chelsea fan"

My god. What a tosser. In your book your always right, never wrong. Chelsea, this, Chelsea that, you can't lose because the reality of losing a game is too unbearable to accept. You've shagged "loads of birds", according to you, but also may look like the elephant man. The Chelsea supporter is going to have a particularly high opinion of itself.
A generic male Chelsea supporter is a very unlike- able person.
A female Chelsea supporter is most likely to be quite fit.

A random selection. Any insight of others clubs fans to continue it?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Charlton
  • Options
    Millwall fan - middle class bore who rather than going travelling and deciding to find themselves in a hill tribe, instead get romantically obsessed with a stereotype of a working class hooligan after watching frodo baggins in green street. Has a mental switch like they've been Derren Browned whenever the word Millwall is mentioned, forcing them into an increasingly narrowed and confused cliché-athon. Really called Malcolm and normally very sedate.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Palace fan:

Neil Morrissey, wearing a giant foam 'pointing' hand
  • Options
    Millwall - Reebok Workouts looking a bit worn moosh
  • Options

Scouse

Always had a thing for Katie Price
  • Options

Is that Meatloaf's character 'Bob' from Fight Club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace fan - the character David Mitchell plays in Peep Show.
  • Options

Scouse

Reminds me that I need to get a pint of milk later
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    If that's real, that has got to be the worst fitting bra I think I've ever seen.
  • Options
    I challenge you to find a bra that size, and then pay for it with income support, even though you've already spent 95% of that in Farmfoods.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

Scouse

Astrit Ajadrevic has really let himself go.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Every club has a fair share, mixture, "type of person" that supports the club. But this is how I would typically brand a few that come to mind.

" The Arsenal Fan"

Your likely to be a harmless person, but perhaps you realise that, so have to be an annoying Pratt to make up for it. You are mostly, normal, down to earth, un thuggish, but probably not really have much of an interesting personality or character. You think your the mutts nutts. Ya mates disagree, heavily...

"The Middlesborough fan"

I instantly feel sorry for you, not because you support a bad team for footballing reasons, but because I've been to Middlesborough. This is assuming no one born outside Middlesborough, is going to support Middlesborough.

You can't afford to take life too seriously so may even be a happy chap. I would say that if you have sense you would relocate. Then when someone asks, "who do you support?", the answer Middlesborough is just something that follows you around because you were born in Middlesborough.
    Your probably overweight.

"The Fulham fan"

Your quite possibly a ghost, because Fulham simply, don't have fans. Being a Fulham fan doesn't happen by accident so you probably became one as an adult. You went to a game after work, as advised by a friend, and never looked back, and also never look at the away stand, the passionate supporters.
    A Fulham fan is generally not a very passionate supporter or would really feel a huge amount of pain after defeat. Football is not "number 1" for the Fulham supporter, in a way, this is a life advantage.

"The Chelsea fan"

My god. What a tosser. In your book your always right, never wrong. Chelsea, this, Chelsea that, you can't lose because the reality of losing a game is too unbearable to accept. You've shagged "loads of birds", according to you, but also may look like the elephant man. The Chelsea supporter is going to have a particularly high opinion of itself.
    A generic male Chelsea supporter is a very unlike- able person.
    A female Chelsea supporter is most likely to be quite fit.

A random selection. Any insight of others clubs fans to continue it?

Do we know the same Chelsea fan? A bloke I have on Facebook that used to smoke up with my best mate pops up everytime I make a football related post. Claimed he had been a "football fan before it was popular" because he started going to see Chelsea when he was 7. Which places the year at 1998. Sure thing, no one had heard about football before 1998...
  • Options

Scouse

Would ya???
  • Options

Scouse

"Carlsberg dont do MILFS....
  • Options
    The West Ham fan

You are from one of two categories, you are either an Essex based wide boy who thinks that "tawkin' lyk ah geezuh, mayyyte" immediately makes you a pwopa nawtee hard man, when in reality you look like a market seller from Dagenham

Or, you are a London based ex footballer from the eighties/nineties that somehow managed to lick enough arse to get a gig on a football based show on TV, however they have laughably labelled you a 'pundit' when in reality the only sports you are now interested in are the dogs and the gee-gees
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "The Newcastle fan"

There are only 2 places a Newcastle fan will most likely ever go, Newcastle and a Spanish island, ie, Tenerife. A Geordie can't resist a Spanish cheap simple holiday. Other then that Newcastle is the kingdom that you will defend to the bone.

The narrow minded Geordie is a mixture of lack of intelligence, and, admirable, slightly deluded, passion.

You most likely applied for Geordie shore as you thought it was a Saturday night quiz game hosted by Ant n Dec, who you see as religious symbols.

You think going topless showing off your fat to the opposite sex, will attract them.
    You are a genuinely friendly, but "unrealistic" person, among other personality traits.
  • Options

Scouse

Finally! The proof @operationpig 's bird does exist!