Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Norwich Match Thread 10/2/15

Comments

• Options
    we seem to be chasing shadows.....corner comes in.....bikey clears.....they get it back....we push out...and now they come again and shot comes in dimi saves it
  • Options
    After the Rotherham game, I predicted a home thumping tonight, by 4-5 goals. Really hope I'm wrong, but fear I'm not..........
  • Options
    Right, next priority.......prayer.
  • Options
    This really is a poor excuse for a Charlton side isn't it?
  • Options
    dimi clears.....igor is outjumped.....jj goes for it and ref gives city a fk
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Twice now Buyens has pulled out of a tackle. Not good
  • Options

Gonna be a long long evening...

No it's not I'm done
    Time for a beer then bed

• Options
    Good for Dimi to save something at least. Come on boys stand up and fight for the fans.
  • Options
    The worry is that this team is mentally shot by now.
  • Options
    Keep the faith. Still plenty of time to get 2 goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    fk taken..bikey clears......ball falls to city player.....shoots.....over the bar
  • Options
    Fans who boo every time the team go backwards are the sort of people who shout "get it forward", but mean "score". Every time we get the ball. Unrealistic and unhelpful.
  • Options
    we just cant get out of our area now.....losing midfield all the time
  • Options
    Uboat said:

The worry is that this team is mentally shot by now.

This
  • Options
    A shit start by all accounts. Are we really the home team?
  • Options
    Charlton fans singing to Norwich fans " you're nothing special we lose every week ".
  • Options
    Thanks for selling Yann Roland another assist
    Got to be the worst move in Charlton history
    C##k of year goes to you roland
  • Options
    this club, I've loved and supported for 53 years is a fucking shambles.

Apologies for my language but this has become an absolute joke.
  • Options
    they have the ball......bulot wins it......gudsun.....bulot.....tbh...bikey...poor ball and it ends up with dimi.....he clears long and city pick the ball up
  • Options
    we now win the ball.....cuz....gudsun...wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

this could get embarrassing.

It already is
  • Options
    Let's face it. They were on top, they score and now are pushing forward again as they know they'll get more chances, because were playing defensive. Can't afford to rely on breakaway. Need to push forward or no points yet again.
  • Options
    throw taken......cuz......wiggy...another addicks throw
  • Options
    throw taken.......they clear long.......tbh tackles and we push them out wide
  • Options
    Derby equalize
  • Options
    dabos said:

Fans who boo every time the team go backwards are the sort of people who shout "get it forward", but mean "score". Every time we get the ball. Unrealistic and unhelpful.

But understandable.
  • Options
    If Peeters was sacked for not winning games then two draws and two defeats must mean Luzon is fooked.
  • Options
    they win a throw.....attack..and we just get away with it......they shoot blocked.....we clear and they have another throw
  • Options
    dabos said:

Yeah absolute bafoons. "Lump it forward aimlessly" should be the cry lol
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!