Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Norwich Match Thread 10/2/15

Comments

• Options
    Atmosphere is absolutely toxic now and only gonna get worse in the second half
  • Options
    Fucking hell TJ & Slater, bet you're pissing yourselves.
  • Options
    Has RD named our next Coach yet, I hear it's another Israeli Mr Yessir.
  • Options
    Norwich 6 shots, 3 on target. Charlton 0 shots.
  • Options
    José Riga to take over at half time please :)
  • Options

Seriously. Now's the time for RD to show it really is his "plaything". Sack Luzon.

He will probably give Luzon a 5 year contract.
    Yep that's what I would expect.
  • Options
    Come back Mike Gliksten, all is forgiven.
  • Options
    This is just a shambles.......we are evn playing fk's backwards......please god he has got to go and take his crap team with him
  • Options
    F##k me 2nd assist for Yann tonight
    Well done Roland class bit of business
  • Options
    LUZON OUT.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2015
    Oh dear. 0-2. Charlton down to 20th in the table. Zero shots on or off target. 40% to 60% possession to Norwich.

Duchatelet is either an utterly football incompetent or is relegating the club so he can reduce the crowd and get hold of the real estate. Not sure which, but whatever, Duchatelet will be the end of Charlton as a viable competitive football club.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 12s12 seconds ago
    HT Charlton 0 Norwich 2. The boos rain down from the home sections. Not good enough.
  • Options
    They have the shots, we have the shits !
  • Options
    some of our players look dreadful.

Wiggins isn't a tenth of the player he was. He's awful tonight
  • Options
    The table looks grim now
  • Options
    Has anyone checked his receipt? He doesn't get his cash back/discount if we get relegated in this season as well does he?
  • Options
    Luzon can fuck off. Never seen so much shit in all my life. Basic shit can't be done and players passing back as they don't know how to pass forwards. Even Bob Peeter wasn't this bad. Jesus H Christ what a piss take it is watching this shit.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 20s20 seconds ago
    Some of the players look totally rattled by a crowd whose patience has been worn paper thin.
  • Options
    I'm here and it's embarrassing. Everything is wrong. Solly useless. Jackson nowhere. Those are players we know are better.

Bulot shouldn't be out there. He basically playing up front with Watt on the bench.

This might finish 5 or 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute garbage.
  • Options
    if anyone still supports RD they need their brains testing......I cant do match threads if their is much more of this!!!
  • Options
    Oh Dear. Not sure how the hell we are going to recover from our downward trajectory now - every aspect of this club appears to be falling apart like a badly stacked game of Jenga.

I wonder if RD is still convinced that he knows more about football than anyone else? It's too late anyway, even if he has now realised he is not the sporting genius he obviously considered himself to be.

Poor, poor Charlton - God help us, because RD either can't, won't or doesn't know how to.
  • Options
    Its so bad its become funny.......sort of.
    Is Luzon directing planes in? He keeps waving, has he got family in the east stand?
    Get bikey off total waste of space
  • Options
    Any sign of a cheery word from Katrien yet ?
  • Options
    League 1 and crowds of 8000, and that's if they make admission free.

• Options

some of our players look dreadful.

Wiggins isn't a tenth of the player he was. He's awful tonight

Players don't turn bad overnight. They don't want to be there and who can blame them.

• Options
    Never experienced so much hatred in the ground.

The players have clearly given up on Roland the twat and frankly I don't blame them.

This club is a shambles.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!