Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Never heard of him to be honest... Last thing I was hoping was that he'd be a Goalkeeper... Oh well
  • Options
    TBH he has a long way to go to get in front of Pope, Phillips and Mitov

although not sure how long Phillips will be here for, but Mitov for me is the GK to watch out for in the future
  • Options
    Are you Eric Cartman?
  • Options
    Wow I'm in Redhill may have to drop down kiln brow and see him in action!
  • Options
    Could they sell any more ad space on that site?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    JiMMy 85 said:

Just to put this into context, the keeper conceded several goals against South Park.
    I used to play for South Park and I can't juggle a football. I'm in shock, frankly, that we're getting advice from the man who runs Redhill FC.

Oh my god... they played Jimmy... You bastards!!

• Options

although not sure how long Phillips will be here for, but Mitov for me is the GK to watch out for in the future

Not sure about that . Time will tell .

With Dmitrovic under contract for next season ,unless something dramatic happens I suspect Etheridge will be off .

Pope is also at the stage where he needs regular league football to develop . I think he will either be loaned out or sold in the summer unless we go down and then possibly Dmitrovic and Henderson might be on their way.

With all the talk about Roland's 'player factory' .Might this be a good time to sell Pope to a L1 / 2 side for a fee with some good goalkeepers coming through behind him ?

Either way I think Phillips will stay next season . I hope he gets a good loan though.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Why is Tal Ben Haim trying to get ahead of Pope, Phillips and Mitov?
    Did that one a few months ago. Don't you know you're supposed to read every post on every thread before making a joke, just to check you're not plagiarising.?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Just to put this into context, the keeper conceded several goals against South Park.
    I used to play for South Park and I can't juggle a football. I'm in shock, frankly, that we're getting advice from the man who runs Redhill FC.

I used to play for Redhill fc and I know that South Park are no longer a Shit Saturday league side! I trained with South Park as a teen when they had I think 3 or 4 teams and played on the park! Now they have a nice ground with a proper club house which has made them play in higher leagues now and they are doing well
  • Options

Interesting view Paulie. As I have never seen him play could you let me know his strengths...shot stopper or good at crosses/distribution please. How many times you seen him play?
  • Options
    How old is this lad ?
  • Options
    uie2 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I used to play for Redhill fc and I know that South Park are no longer a Shit Saturday league side! I trained with South Park as a teen when they had I think 3 or 4 teams and played on the park! Now they have a nice ground with a proper club house which has made them play in higher leagues now and they are doing well
    They have a ground?! Seriously? Have they developed the park in Woodhatch or moved elsewhere?
  • Options
    South Park are decent. Knocked a few Kent sides out the FA Cup in recent years. Play in the Ryman South league now.
  • Options

Interesting view Paulie. As I have never seen him play could you let me know his strengths...shot stopper or good at crosses/distribution please. How many times you seen him play?
    only seen him live once
    Saw him at The Valley for the youth cup game, he looked decent, had a good kick on him and was unfortunate to concede late on, was a horrible deflection that took it past him
    also saw him when I was at the training ground for the kit launch

my main basis for saying he is one to watch is from people around the club Jason Euell(spoke to him at the last Back to the Valley dinner) in particular as well as Keith Peacock(again spoke to him the training ground day)

also seen reports from the youth games and what other people have said he always seems to be a player who stands out
  • Options

South Park are decent. Knocked a few Kent sides out the FA Cup in recent years. Play in the Ryman South league now.

Blimey, I had no idea. It's not the level I'd like us to be getting advice from. But still, it'd be pretty sweet if they made it to league level so I can tell the grandkids who I used to play for!
  • Options
    Seems like we're pushing to become a cat A goalkeeping academy.............