Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ceramic poppies

Regarding the poppies that were on display last year at the tower. Is there anyone else out there who ordered one, but haven't got it yet?

I know of about a dozen people who ordered these and received them between Dec and late Jan, yet I'm still bloody waiting for mine.

Anyone else?

Comments

• I got mine 2 were perfect one has the wrong bits when you put it together it falls down the stork,

No one to contact or answers any questions about how to resolve it

• Just looked on their website and they expect to complete all deliveries by the end of Feb. Being delivered by Yodel, so expecting it to either get lost or arrive in a thousand rattling peices...........

I got mine 2 were perfect one has the wrong bits when you put it together it falls down the stork,

This is the email address they give for any queries or damages......

poppies@hrp.org.uk
  • Still awaiting mine. Yodel saying they expect to have them all delivered by end Feb. About 90,000 still to be delivered according to their website.
  • edited February 2015
    They don't answer I have sent numerous emails i get the confirmation email that it has been received and they will get back to me and nothing ever comes back

Been emailing since December every week, decided to give up last week

• Ordered six. All arrived mid-December in perfect shape.
  • Got mine in December. Well wrapped and presentation box was excellent. Still got mud on from the Tower though, so haven't been cleaned thoroughly, but certainly not complaining !
  • Received mine last week, not assembled it yet.
  • My mum got hers a week before Christmas, extra special to her as she is born on 11/11
  • Received mine in perfect condition last month
  • I got mine 2 were perfect one has the wrong bits when you put it together it falls down the stork,

Had the same problem with mine,sent replacements couple of days later ring them on

0303 770 1914

• Sponsored links:

• Mine were delivered by Chris Powell.
  • Got an email end of November saying my delivery had been set for mid Jan. arrived a couple of days before Christmas.
  • They don't answer I have sent numerous emails i get the confirmation email that it has been received and they will get back to me and nothing ever comes back

Been emailing since December every week, decided to give up last week

Bloody hell is Km in charge of this as well?
  • Got the ones that I ordered just before Christmas.
  • Ebay have banned the resell of them, but people are now selling them on Gumtree for hundreds.

It's just a rubber washer isn't it ?

I got a text in early December on a Saturday morning saying it would arrive in early January and it then pitched up that same day - nobody in so they left the box on the doormat. Also no note anywhere to take care when opening the box as it is part of it all so mine got destroyed.
  • All three bits were wrong the spacer the rubber