Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shooting in Copenhagen. 2 dead (suspect killed by police)

On the way back from one of my all to rare trips to the Valley today and in a euphoric mood having seen the lads put three past Brentford I was immediately knocked sidewards when I heard the news of yet another shooting. What made it worse was that this one was in my home city of Copenhagen a truly beautiful place which was recently voted the Worlds most peaceful city.

The good people of Denmark are in shock tonight and the gun man is still at large.

How many more people will be killed in the name of Islam before this is over?

Absolutely appalling.

Comments

• Options
    I'm afraid the evils of islam know no boundaries
  • Options
    Another "lone wolf" !
  • Options
    Do we really need this sort of discussion on here? No we don't .
  • Options

I'm afraid the evils of islam know no boundaries

oh dear. sink
  • Options
    They've killed the gunman now
  • Options
    Hope your family and friends are safe flyingkiwi, god bless the danes a fine nation
  • Options

Hope your family and friends are safe flyingkiwi, god bless the danes a fine nation

Thank you. NLA
  • Options

Seconded. We have more in common with the Danes than many people realise. Since most of us have family roots which locate us close to the east coast, many are likely to have some Danish lineage. I have a copy of the Viking Rules framed in my office. They are bloody good rules, and it's a bloody good country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015

Seconded. We have more in common with the Danes than many people realise. Since most of us have family roots which locate us close to the east coast, many are likely to have some Danish lineage. I have a copy of the Viking Rules framed in my office. They are bloody good rules, and it's a bloody good country.
    Thanks for raising that Prague, I hadn't heard of these before. Maybe there's something that our owners could learn here. I'm thinking particularly of "Agree on Important Points", "Select one Leader" and "Strengthen the Group"

Edit: and of course "Consult All Members of the Group for Advice".

• Options
    Going to.get myself a framed version of that for my office, that's a fine set of rules

• Options
    First time I've seen this, it is good
  • Options
    Was looking really good until the "keep in shape" part.

Thankfully it doesn't clarify what shape.
  • Options

Was that an apology?
  • Options
    At first glance I thought the last comment under Be Brave and Aggressive said: Use top quality Windows!!
  • Options
    Hmm, number 1's list - not exactly 'peace love and understanding' are they?

Sound more like guidelines for arrogant, overbearing, rutting-stag, selfish, Russian tourists at an all inclusive buffet in a Mediterranean resort.

The rest are lovely though.