Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parkie v Sunderland

Bradford leading at half time 1-0 - Billy Clarke

Comments

• Options
    How have the tv companies got arsenal v boro instead of this more likely shock
  • Options
    C'mon Parkie
  • Options

According to R5 Live the Tv companies had to choose before the Sunderland Fulham replay and did not have the balls to show Bradford Fulham if it happened.

It was just as bad in the last round Arsenal Hull - zzz
  • Options
    If we'd been in a promotion battle, beaten the league champions away and drawn arsenal in the next round of the cup, we'd expect to be on tv.

Would normally expect a repeat of the previous year's final to be on tv too.

Why they picked villa-leicester is anyone's guess though.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    IA said:

If we'd been in a promotion battle, beaten the league champions away and drawn arsenal in the next round of the cup, we'd expect to be on tv......

Yeap, we would expect it.................but I bet they'd go elsewhere.
  • Options
    Jon Stead 2-0
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

According to R5 Live the Tv companies had to choose before the Sunderland Fulham replay and did not have the balls to show Bradford Fulham if it happened.

It was just as bad in the last round Arsenal Hull - zzz
    Aston Villa vs Leicester was a worse pick...
  • Options
    Good old Parky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Are you watching BBC" - Crowd
  • Options

IA said:

If we'd been in a promotion battle, beaten the league champions away and drawn arsenal in the next round of the cup, we'd expect to be on tv......

Yeap, we would expect it.................but I bet they'd go elsewhere.
    Probably Bradford v Fulham
  • Options
    Bradford in the Quarters
  • Options
    Nice guy, great manager.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Nice guy, great manager.

Fully agreed, well pleased for him
  • Options
    I thought he was tactically inept and out of his depth?
  • Options
    He defiantly wasnt the right man for Charlton, but he always seemed a nice decent bloke. Well done to him and his team.
  • Options
    Nice guy yes
  • Options
    The most surprising thing about this result is how it doesn't really feel like an upset.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    One day the penny will drop with Charlton fans that,
    You can be 1 of the following,
    Out of you depth, shit,useless, don't know what your doing,cack, toilet,

Yet go somewhere else and do well, Simon Francis and Parky spring to mind.
    many others have had decent careers elsewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One day the penny will drop with Charlton fans that, compared with the manager, they know fuck all about football or the squad
  • Options

One day the penny will drop with Charlton fans that, compared with the manager, they know fuck all about football or the squad

This is a big one for me.... When you consider that the manager sees players training several times a week and we still think we can slag the manager off for playing certain players over others is one that always sticks out for me...
    `
  • Options
    The pitch was terrible! Like the Valley last year
  • Options

Don't be so hard on yourself Nick,i'm sure your pick stuff up in time.

I would love to know the views of ex pros like Steve Brown, if he was at the game against Norwich, what the hell was going on 1st half.

• Options

Don't be so hard on yourself Nick,i'm sure your pick stuff up in time.

I would love to know the views of ex pros like Steve Brown, if he was at the game against Norwich, what the hell was going on 1st half.

Guy Luzon finding his feet. That's why he has to crouch down so much.