Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham 2015

With only two weeks to go and now being back in the country apart from cafc all my attention and anticipation is being drawn to the festival and hopefully ending it with a nice tidy profit. Apart from the normal horses that are fancied to win, two horses for me at decent odds are stand out for me ATM that I'm expecting to go well,

Vigil currently 9/1 in the Weatherbys champion bumper

Edeymi although not confirmed what race he will be in I'm hoping he runs in the pertemps.

Anyone else have and pre festival fancies?

Comments

• I've got no idea why, but I keep getting to drawn towards one of Nicky Hendersons horses - cocktails at dawn. I'm going to have a wager on that amongst others, so suggest everybody else avoids!
  • Glad you reminded me it's coming up. We're going on Thursday 12th.
    As for tips. No idea & I always get cleaned out.
  • Will be there all week and can't wait. Haven't looked at it closely yet and my only current real fancy is Many Clouds in the Gold Cup.
  • Wondered why my short break in the Cotswolds was so expensive. Bloody horse racing:(
  • Going to day one and very excited-my first trip to Cheltenham.

Haven't done too much research yet but see Paddy Power are refunding losing bets on the first two races if the favourite wins.....
  • Gold cup Road To Riches 9-1 ew
  • smiffyboy said:

E/W abs in it to win only mate

haha............have a strong belief it will win, but have learn't over the years that the gold cup can be a lottery.
    has frightening energy reserves, jumps impeccably and has a turn of foot.

who do you fancy?

ps had Empie of Dirt at 8-1 on Sunday. ;-)
  • Same as last year in the Gold Cup for me - Lord Windermere and The Giant Bolster ew
  • There for the first two days and have an ante post Lucky 15 placed about a month ago
    Jetski 6/1 (tuesday)
    Champagne Fever 7/1 (wednesday)
    Saphir Du Rheu 7/1 (thursday)
    Boston Bob 14/1 (friday)
  • First trip to Chelts on the Friday- can't wait
    Stand out race looks like the champion chase- should be a cracker!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got no idea why, but I keep getting to drawn towards one of Nicky Hendersons horses - cocktails at dawn. I'm going to have a wager on that amongst others, so suggest everybody else avoids!