Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 24/2/15

Comments

• Options
    On the right
    johan has it
    hendrick cover
    watt finally loses out, but rog is covering there
    Ince has to defend
    and derby break
    but we are trying harder
  • Options
    we hold them up.....we have started to play at last......they have the ball and come forward....solly gets it......we clear....they get it back and come at us.....henders takes it
  • Options
    But Derby on half way start an attack
    hughes involved
    Hedrick
    area
    bent
    and ends with henderson
  • Options
    We have had 5 shots to their 4, 3 on target to their 2, unfortunately their's counts
  • Options
    buyens to bulot...attacks...crosses.....they clear.....we put pressure on them and they clear long for a gk to us
  • Options
    Our best spell has been the last 5 mins
    Derby kick it long to hendo
  • Options
    Now had more chances than Derby. Come on. We can do this! BELIEVE!!!
  • Options
    ross1 said:

We have had 5 shots to their 4, 3 on target to their 2, unfortunately their's counts

Need the luck to even out.
  • Options
    90 srcs + stoppage to go.....henders clears long they come at us again.....tbh and solly clear...they come again.....we push them back and fox wins a throw
  • Options
    Wolves 2- 0 Fulham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Daggs said:

brogib said:

colin1961 said:

Let's not have any silly over reaction we are playing the best team on the div away ........ Saturday is not important to us a winnable game
    If we are sitting there Saturday night with 3 wins out of 4 games we will be very happy

Well said Col
    Well said !!!!!!!1
    He said Saturday is not important to us !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you're right, my fault, but I agree with the sitting there Saturday night with 3 wins in 4 though......
  • Options
    Henderson to take it long
    falls to bent, and derby attack
    and TBH covers well, but still loses out
    danger builds in our box, but they mess up for our throw
  • Options
    they have the ball from our throw.....they come back at us...solly to wilson...another poor ball from him.....they attack...solly and gudsun clear.....they come at us..shoot off the crossbar..in it comes again.......jonno clears to watt..to solly..HT 2-0
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited February 2015
    colin1961 said:

Let's not have any silly over reaction we are playing the best team on the div away ........ Saturday is not important to us a winnable game
    If we are sitting there Saturday night with 3 wins out of 4 games we will be very happy

Is anyone over reacting ? Not seeing that on the thread. I think many have appropriately low expectations of the game given the weakness in the midfield.
  • Options
    Derby play it long
    1 minute to come
    derby surge forward with energy
    derby cross, but solly there
    only half cleared
    and then hit the effing bar!
    and still they press us
    and finally we break with watt
    but HT 2-0 Derby
  • Options
    "This is not over by any means".
    Neil Mellor (SKY).
    The belief spreads…
  • Options
    Come on Guy. Get Eagles on, give em a talking to. We can salvage something from this.
  • Options
    C'mon Guy you need one hell of a HT talk.....for me Wilson off and Alou on
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

colin1961 said:

Missing JJ, what do you reckon Colin? :smiley:
    Did we miss him Friday ?
    Did we miss him when he went off against Brentfird
    NO
    still better than buyens though....
    No ..... We are missing cousins sometimes you don't realise how important a player is till he misses a game .........Wrong decision to play Wilson expect Damian Matthew had a big say in that
    Who would you have played in central midfield?
  • Options
    I like Wilson, but big error playing him central midfield - surely would have been better off putting Ben Haim there if we are desperate. Still hope in this one though. One goal and they will get nervy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:

colin1961 said:

Is anyone over reacting though. Not seeing that on the thread.
    Yes Col is over-reacting to the potential over reacting yet to manifest itself...
  • Options
    vff said:

colin1961 said:

...apart from the people who were saying that we should forget about this game after 10 minutes.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    We are seven points clear of relegation. This time last year we were nil points clear of relegation! All that matters is a win on Saturday so I hope Solly (and the rest) comes through tonight unscathed.
  • Options
    Think the whistle has come at a good time for Derby.

Keep pressing and if we get a goal, you never know...
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Let's see what Luzon is made of. It needs a change in central midfield before we go 3 down. But I would keep two strikers on. If we can keep it tight maybe they will be complacent and we may grab one after the break.

Damn! These optimism pills are fantastic!

At the risk of repeating myself. Still say this.
  • Options
    Stating the obvious but we need the next goal (sooner the better). If we get that I reckon we can snatch a draw here.
  • Options

vff said:

colin1961 said:

...apart from the people who were saying that we should forget about this game after 10 minutes.
    right though aren't they?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!