Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Derby Match thread 24/2/15

Comments

• Options
    this is charlton mate - all very predictable
  • Options
    Brent1-0 Black
  • Options
    they attack again.....playing keep ball....we cant hold the ball.....they attack again...jonno clears...gudsun.....watt wins a throw
  • Options
    The reality is that we always lose by a big margin, and any success that we do have is an illusion? I'm very dissappointed.
  • Options
    Igor long to watt, and a derby goal kick
    these commentators describe derby and talk rubbish when we have the ball
    Hughes beats three, in area, hughes to shoot
    out for us, Wilson does not find a forward, TBH brings it away and they talk more rubbish
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    ffs, just need our usual 3 goals.
    We can still win this.
  • Options
    throw taken....they seem a yard quicker.....tbh....to solly.....ball cut out we win a throw
  • Options
    CM being taken apart
  • Options
    A Riga like saving off resources for the game on Saturday, looks like. Lets hope they can keep the score down. 442 with a weakened midfield was maybe not the way to go. Tactical change needed ? Maybe the midfield needs to be beefed up a bit.
  • Options
    Gonna be about 7 this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

3 - 2 we are going to win 3- 2

that's what my bet is.

come on Charlton

• Options
    solly takes.....to henders...poor pass....they attack...fox intercepts and they come again.....
  • Options
    Come on Guy, Katrien, Roland sort this shower of shit out!!!
    "You don't know what your doing"!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    we win a gk
  • Options
    Sounds like Buyens and Wilson are having a mare. Just hope Derby take the foot off the gas
  • Options
    Watford 1-0 Rother
  • Options
    We have it at the back
    our throw on the right
    Solly to take, johan, bent attacks hendo and he clears to derby
    ince attacks and is partially stopped
    and ends with our goal kick
  • Options
    Shit. Didn't even realise we were 1-0 down. Skipped a few pages and see we've let in a 2nd.
  • Options
    Wilson in CM lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brent 2-0 Black
  • Options
    they win the ball and come back at us......but we have a gk as pass was too long
  • Options
    Derby attack, ince fails and our goal kick
  • Options
    Started as badly as we did last Friday when we didn't concede. Went on to score 3. We can do it, but obviously Yoni is a bigger miss than we thought.
  • Options
    gk taken.....too long.....they win it back again....play keep ball and fox manages to win a gk
  • Options
    seth plum said:

seth plum said:

We have to win this, no option, poor start
    82 mins to face

lol! Shut up
    Well OK, if the match thread would be better if I stopped, I would be happy to oblige you.

Seth, I think it was just the "we have to win this" comment. Only a crazy man would expect a Charlton win here.
  • Options
    Lack of depth and match fitness combined with playing against a good team not in disarray or the bottom three.

Predictable.
  • Options
    Long from hendo, headed away, ince there, to hughes, derby build from half way
    over complicate and it doesn't work, ball out of play
  • Options
    Wigan 0- 1 Cardiff
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!