Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Let's not forget part 2

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
Now with all the pants wetting excitement of a hero returning on Saturday in SCP

Lets not forget his assistant will also be returning so it will also be Welcome back Alex Dyer

78 games as a player
And 3 and a half years as assistant to SCP and Jose Riga

Comments

• What number did he play so we can clap at the appropriate minute
  • Kap10 said:

What number did he play so we can clap at the appropriate minute

one for you @GlassHalfFull
  • Lets not Forget: Part 3

On the back of this (and not wanting to create another Thread) I've just found a shocking revelation that could throw Saturday up in the air!!

Chris Powell in his last season wore the No. 15 shirt rather than the number three... Does that mean we're going to have to have two sets of applauding / will some decide to only applaud in the 3rd minute because it was his main number or will some only applaud in the 15th minute because it was his last number, am just far too confused now... Any help would be much appreciated :(
  • Kap10 said:

Shame he wasn't a goalkeeper - that would guarantee him a good reception!
  • Saga Lout said:

Kap10 said:

Shame he wasn't a goalkeeper - that would guarantee him a good reception!
    Or Stuart Balmer!
  • How about no applauding full stop for Chris Powell during the game!!!
  • The geezer ain't dead.

Give him a clap and a wave if you wish before the game, turn up at 2 and shake the man's hand, buy him a pint at 5, present him with a new 'I love you SCP' embroidered flat cap at 6.

Other than that, he is nothing more than the opposing team's manager
  • Now with all the pants wetting excitement of a hero returning on Saturday in SCP

Lets not forget his assistant will also be returning so it will also be Welcome back Alex Dyer

78 games as a player
    And 3 and a half years as assistant to SCP and Jose Riga

So round of applause at 3 and a half minutes and at 78 minutes

On the back of this (and not wanting to create another Thread) I've just found a shocking revelation that could throw Saturday up in the air!!

Chris Powell in his last season wore the No. 15 shirt rather than the number three... Does that mean we're going to have to have two sets of applauding / will some decide to only applaud in the 3rd minute because it was his main number or will some only applaud in the 15th minute because it was his last number, am just far too confused now... Any help would be much appreciated :(

Could we clap for fifteen minutes, starting in the third?

(1) Wouldn't it be for 12-minutes then?
    (2) What about us poor fans in the East and West Stands, we cant make a noise for 2-mins let alone that long
  • Sponsored links:

(1) Wouldn't it be for 12-minutes then?
    (2) What about us poor fans in the East and West Stands, we cant make a noise for 2-mins let alone that long
    No, you start in the third minute, finish in the eighteenth minute - fifteen minutes of applause.

And by co-incidence, Chris Powell's door number is 18 (probably).

:wink:
  • I'll give him a clap before the game and then cheer Charlton as we thrash udders
  • So are we tugging ourselves off until the 78th minute for Dyer or not?

No, he was the assistant or 'right hand man' - so we are all tossing off the person next to us

No, he was the assistant or 'right hand man' - so we are all tossing off the person next to us
    Am now praying that I'm sitting between two gorgeous ladies

Have you ever been to the Valley?

Thats why I'm praying rather than hoping

I dunno there is a looker in the upper north, a few rows infront of me

You can tell by looking at the back of her head?

You can tell by looking at the back of her head?
    Lol no I have seen her face
  • Sponsored links:

That's where my sister sits @paulie8290 , hope you're not fantasising about shagging my little sister @paulie8290