Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath vs Huddersfield T | Sat 28th Feb 2015 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

2-1 to CAFC Red and too much White Army.

To me,the strip looks like too much red.
  • Options
    If Watt can get up a head of steam, I think this is three points for the Addicks.
  • Options

Strong line-up that would be and i fancy us to win 3-1.

Is that the strongest team we've had for quite some time?
  • Options
    I wish I was over in the uk for this game, I feel it's going to be a great day, cracking atmosphere and a good win for us, with SCP getting a great reception and the terriers going home well beaten. 4-1 to the reds!
  • Options
    Sounds like it'll be Buyens from the start after Guy's interview.
  • Options
    Mark Hudson will be keen to make an impression on his return to The Valley following his rather unforgettable spell in the 2008-09 campaign

Disagree, forgotten it already.

We will have the stronger bench whoever makes the starting line up, 3-1 home win
  • Options
    A lot has changed since Powell left, the only players expected to start on Saturday that were in his team are all ex-youth players, Solly Fox and Cousins, that is some turnover in a year
  • Options

Mark Hudson will be keen to make an impression on his return to The Valley following his rather unforgettable spell in the 2008-09 campaign

Disagree, forgotten it already.

We will have the stronger bench whoever makes the starting line up, 3-1 home win

Captaining Cardiff to promotion to the PL probably made up for his 2008-09 campaign, and even that wasn't his fault, but rather the manager who forgot we needed more than 1 decent centre back!
  • Options
    Am I the only Charlton fan who liked Mark Hudson?

Probably because I only saw him play twice at the start of that fateful season. He had a very good debut against Swansea, scoring a goal and solid in defence, probably MOTM and we had a great result against Reading. I didn't see him play again!

Sad I won't be there tomorrow but not expecting a win as the Football For A Fiver jinx continues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can see us sneaking this one, 2-0.
  • Options
    2-1 addicks.....match thread from 2 pm...............COYR's!!
  • Options
    Sponsor tomorrow so prawn sandwiches for me. Agree with the applause for Powell. However, a Charlton win will probably just about secure safety. Chants of " You do know what your doing " would be welcome. 3-1 Charlton.
  • Options
    I can see lots of goals in this one. I fancy a 4-2 win with goals from - Vetokele , Watt , and two from Gudmundsson.
  • Options

Am I the only Charlton fan who liked Mark Hudson?

Probably because I only saw him play twice at the start of that fateful season. He had a very good debut against Swansea, scoring a goal and solid in defence, probably MOTM and we had a great result against Reading. I didn't see him play again!

Sad I won't be there tomorrow but not expecting a win as the Football For A Fiver jinx continues.

No, you're not. I really rated him and thought he got a lot of unfair stick from some fans. I think his career since then, as with Simon Francis, shows that fans can sometimes be too quick and too harsh in their judgements.
  • Options
    Sold out apprently - home areas, anyway!
  • Options
    I hope and think we might nick this one 2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    ValleyGary Member
    March 2014
    Is there a more dull fixture in the football calendar than Charlton v Huddersfield?
  • Options

ValleyGary Member
    March 2014
    Is there a more dull fixture in the football calendar than Charlton v Huddersfield?

Tomorrow will be more exciting than the 7-6 Tie break game.

• Options
    Got a feeling that it will be 2-1. Weirdly, the head says 2-1 to us, but the heart (or, at least a nagging doubt) says 2-1 to them because I have never seen us do well against Huddersfield and this is one of the few homes games that I have been able to make this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CP will have them well up for this, 3-0 to GL's red and white army.
  • Options
    Oh North England
    Is full of sh*t
    It's full of dogs
    Pies and flat caps
    Oh North England is full of sh*t
  • Options
    We are not too good at these £5 matches. But this may turn out to be like a friendly 1-1 and everyone leaves happyish.
  • Options
    I wonder if RD will attend the match?
  • Options
    Cousins is fit enough to return to the squad. According to Ketts there is a surprise inclusion as one of the players is out injured.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Are Huddersfield still on a 43 game unbeaten run?

If so, we'll win 2-0.

Nope it's now 326 games..
  • Options
    I think it'll be a score draw.
  • Options
    I am also unable to make today's game and won't be able to listen to it or follow match threads as I will be sitting in a hospital with other half, if someone wants to text me updates Id appreciate it :-)
  • Options
    Operation football for a fiver = defeat.

Hope I'm wrong!