Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Song for Watt

2»

Comments

• Options

Telmc32, If you cant be bothered why mention it?

it was a throw away coment regarding the song being annoying.

The video was posted with no mention of the Thai Tims or the story behind them so don't try and make it into something it's not.

I took it as a comment about wanting to smack a child in the face. Nothing more...seemed enough to dislike it. My first reaction was to flag the comment.
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

The video was posted with no mention of the Thai Tims or the story behind them so don't try and make it into something it's not.

I took it as a comment about wanting to smack a child in the face. Nothing more...seemed enough to dislike it. My first reaction was to flag the comment.
    Ok precious xxxx
  • Options

TelMc32 said:

Ok precious xxxx
    Oh, you're definitely a keeper!
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

TelMc32 said:

Ok precious xxxx
    Oh, you're definitely a keeper!
    You have the hump because its celtic and without knowing the history i didn't praise them for it.
  • Options
    cant believe no one sang it against Forrest :( lol
  • Options
    There must now only be about 3 threads from the 60,000 on here that doesn't have that video on it.
  • Options
    edited June 2016