Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Forest match thread 3/3/15

Comments

• On for Igor
  • Hope Igor fit for Saturday...
  • edited March 2015
    Can we do Prem updates tonite? Special dispensation and all, it's good news honest injun!
  • COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • For Igor - injured?
  • got Forest commentary now
  • Let's hope that isn't a sign that we are gonna gift LePoint to our opponents.
  • Forest commentary is good for me
  • For Igor - injured?

I imagine it's tactical with Forest playing 3-4-3.
  • cuz clears...they get it back.....we push them backwards....thye go long and fox clears
  • Sponsored links:

• 88' Antonio and Burke have swapped wings. #CAFC break. Watt with the header. Darlow gets something on it to keep it out. BULOT! Blocked!
  • throw taken by forest.....and push forward....we clear long......buyens attacks..watt shoots...they clear..eagles now crosses..they clear buyens tackles.....fox.. lepoint....shoots blocked....eagles now...attacks...watt shoots blocked
  • For Igor - injured?

No - according to Twitter he went down injured, we put ball out and sub made immediately.
  • cuz now attacks.....and is fouled....addicks fk
  • Cousins is checked as the board says 3' additional time to be played. #CAFCLive 2-1
  • 90+1 Watt could have a second career on Strictly Come Dancing as he keeps away from the Forest defenders... #CAFCLive
  • WSAWSA
    edited March 2015
  • addicks have a fk.....antonio nasty foul.....booked
  • So is Lepoint being used as a hold-up striker again?
    Let's hope he assists Bulot for his hat-trick :)
  • Forest commentary tells me two minutes of injury time. How come their sound quality is so much better than Terry and Pete could offer. Crowd so much noisier on this feed. Antonio booked
  • Sponsored links:

• Forest commentary is really fair. Blimey
  • I hate chatlton time
  • For Igor - injured?

No - according to Twitter he went down injured, we put ball out and sub made immediately.
    That doesn't sound good. Hopefully a precaution...
  • Keeper coming up
  • Crouch low, sweet Guy Luzon
    Coming for to carry us home.
    Crouch low, sweet Guy Luzon
    Coming for to carry us home.

(Over the top hero worship I know - but he man is doing the business. Get in!)l
  • they win the ball.....3 mins stoppage time.....being played...they attack.....gomez concedes a corne..keeper goes up for forest.....henders takes..FT 2-1
  • yessssss superb
  • yes 2-1