Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 3/3/15

Comments

• Options
    what's the pattern of play been like?
    Pretty even, them all over us, .....?
  • Options
    Harriot is a god

Of comedy football
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    its really difficult tonite with two Foxes on the pitch....sorry if not normal service but I have to wait to hear which Fox has the ball
  • Options
    46% possession to us
  • Options
    We need our new Scottish/ Irish strike force of Watt O'Kelly to turn it on in the second half....
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but Guy Luzon seems to be a good manager.
  • Options
    About time we had some luck
  • Options
    Salad said:

what's the pattern of play been like?
    Pretty even, them all over us, .....?

So would that be mixed salad ?
  • Options
    maybe Eagles is ready for 45 now
  • Options

I know, very annoying isn't it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lucky that the ball made it to Bulot, but he's taken up a great position there coming in from the left and a quality touch and finish. Where was this boy in 2014?

My guess is that he wasn't one of Bob's picks and so wasn't in favour. Always thought he had potential for us, he's been a good player for the likes of Liege and Monaco.
    Maybe, he looked pretty lost in the odd cameo he made though and was subbed at halftime against Norwich. It's been a hell of a turnaround whatever sparked it.

• Options
    Think we have to keep attacking Forest's left back. Got the goal down that side of the pitch because Antonio wasn't tracking. The fella hates to defend and we can use one of their threats to our advantage.
  • Options

Lucky that the ball made it to Bulot, but he's taken up a great position there coming in from the left and a quality touch and finish. Where was this boy in 2014?

My guess is that he wasn't one of Bob's picks and so wasn't in favour. Always thought he had potential for us, he's been a good player for the likes of Liege and Monaco.
    Maybe, he looked pretty lost in the odd cameo he made though and was subbed at halftime against Norwich. It's been a hell of a turnaround whatever sparked it.

Skill and pride I hope
  • Options

HT 2-1.

I'd say, listening to the game, we're lucky to be ahead.

Who gives a toss? 2-1 HT

• Options
    HT Stats addicks first-:
    Possession.......46% - 54%
    shots on.......... 3 - 4
    shots off.......... 0 - 3
    corners............ 0 - 4

GOALS 2 - 1
  • Options

I know, very annoying isn't it
    I've thought of every possible alternative...
  • Options
    That's the kind of luck we need...
  • Options
    Antonio is a constant threat.If we cant stop him we will need to score 4 to win this game.
  • Options

HT 2-1.

Who gives a toss? 2-1 HT

Yep! Not trying to be negative, just balanced. Forest had us on the back foot for 30 minutes of that half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First Half Report... Felt we deserved the first goal as Forest hadnt got going but the goal woke them up and since then weve been restricted to counter attacking them.

Antonio is by far their dangerman and we need to double mark him... Hopefully Eagles replaces Harriott at Half Time who is having a Barnsley type performancs and Wilson needs help from the Forest Winger.

When people do the marking please dont rate Fox lowly cos he's been great this half and hasnt given Burke a sniff.

Felt our 2nd goal was a bit lucky as hadnt seen it coming... Lansbury maybe lucky not getting sent off as seemed to kick out at Diarra (Who's head has left a mark in the sponsorship board)
  • Options

HT 2-1.

Who gives a toss? 2-1 HT

Yep! Not trying to be negative, just balanced. Forest had us on the back foot for 30 minutes of that half.

Who gives a toss? 2-1 HT

• Options
    I have to say Mr Luzon has done an amazing job to get us scoring goals they way we have been recently. Such a big turn round from what's been happening for almost two seasons now.
  • Options
    Freezing in the valley, they're probably the better team but two (very) good goals from us. Cousins you are a god - strength of an ox in the middle
  • Options
    What's this, the 5th game after Norwich ? That was the last game I saw and after the 1st half then this, even with a depleted team, is almost unrecognisable

Forest still have plenty to give yet though

Wilson is having a torid time against their 18

Diarra looks shakey on the floor but ok in the air

Gomez's balls out early on were poor but improved

Watt scaresthe daylights out of them but seems to be dropping a bit

Move down the right for the 2nd was great - Watt to Wilson ?

No other shots aside from our 2 goals though I think

Their corners are causing us problems

Igor wins far too many headers for his height
  • Options
    Is that 4 in 4 games for Freddy Bulot? Machine.
  • Options
    Eagles and Bikey currently warming up presume for Harriott and Diarra (Concussion?)
  • Options
    Eagles and Bikey going through warm up on pitch at the moment
  • Options

Eagles and Bikey currently warming up presume for Harriott and Diarra (Concussion?)

Both have either just been given the instruction to come on
  • Options
    Eagles and Bikey both coming on I think. Harriot and Wilson off.