Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

eBay grrrrrrr

Tried to list a genuine Canada Goose coat but EBay pulled it as they think it is fake. They are adamant that they won't list it even though I have sold loads of designer gear on there and I have a 100% positive rating. Bloody feckers.

If anyone is interested then please private me.

Comments

• Use AliExpress
  • Spanner alert!
  • Macronate said:

Spanner alert!

How do you work that out?

• I'll have a gander at it before someone gobbles it up.

It's an Explorer coat, red, size medium but comes up quite big. Only been worn about 6 times.

• And it's got a real coyote fur collar in case it offends anyone. They did make them with a faux fur collar as we'll.
  • Im surprised you're not in more of a flap over the eBay exclusion.
  • WayneK said:

And it's got a real coyote fur collar in case it offends anyone. They did make them with a faux fur collar as we'll.

Sounds like a birds' coat to me
  • WayneK said:

And it's got a real coyote fur collar in case it offends anyone. They did make them with a faux fur collar as we'll.

The faux collar ones are the genuine ones, the real fur ones are fakes made in Albania
  • Sponsored links:

• ads said:

WayneK said:

The faux collar ones are the genuine ones, the real fur ones are fakes made in Albania
    That's what I heard. No wonder Ebay banned it.
  • ads said:

WayneK said:

Not 6 years ago

• Hardly ever worn.
  • It's their shop. They get to sell what they want.