Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AON

Has anyone on here every had any dealings with AON insurance?

Comments

• in what capacity - they're a fairly large company!
  • I had an interview with them once. My cousin used to work for them. How can I help?
  • Only standard home insurance. Why?
  • sorry I should have stated, I making a claim from them when it's not your policy. (it is an airports policy that I am claiming from)
  • Aon are a broker, not an insurance company.
  • The small IT Consultancy I work for has just been bought out by AON Hewitt
  • last_line said:

Aon are a broker, not an insurance company.

They are currently dealing with my claim on my damaged watch.
  • last_line said:

Watch out for them, they'll try to con you and think you won't clock what they are doing. The think they're the big hand and you're the little hand, but in time they'll get done what needs to be done. They will try and wind you up though.
  • last_line said:

Watch out for them, they'll try to con you and think you won't clock what they are doing. The think they're the big hand and you're the little hand, but in time they'll get done what needs to be done. They will try and wind you up though.
    This would have been infinitely funnier without the bold text pointing out all the puns.

And yet, still not funny!
  • Sponsored links:

• last_line said:

This would have been infinitely funnier without the bold text pointing out all the puns.

I will second that, the bare face cheek of it
  • you guys are about as funny as Susan Boyle wearing a STRAP on
  • last_line said:

Can't please everyone I suppose. :neutral:
  • last_line said:

Can't please everyone I suppose. :neutral:
    Haha chill Winston old chap, a valiant effort.
  • I'm just surprised it took 10 posts before the thread became pun dominated. Slipping standards.
  • last_line said:

Apologies Dave, I work for them and wasnt even aware we were involved in personal lines business like that to be honest.
  • Steve Portway used to work for Aon

True story
  • What do you want to know? Your original question doesn't give much away. If it's related to your claim then it's not really in Aon's hands (sorry!) as they are only the broker.