Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cisse and Evans

Papiss Cisse has received a 7 game ban for his spit at Johnny Evans, which he has accepted and apologized to Evans for

Johnny Evans is denying he meant to spit at Cisse, he should receive a 6 game ban (Cisse gets one more for an earlier red in the season

if you never saw the two here they are

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Need a mullet for full effect
  • Options
    Been listening to the analysis on Talksport all night in the gym. Good god, so ruddy bloody tedious
  • Options
    Pretty disgusting - should both be banned for the rest if the season. They'd soon learn some manners.
  • Options
    Cisse is a dirty twat for spitting back when he should of just planted a right hander straight on Evans.
  • Options
    Evans now been suspended for 6 games
  • Options
    So we now know it's a 6 game ban for spitting. Wonder what Cisse would have got if he'd done what I'd do to anyone who spat at me and broken Evans's jaw?
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

So we now know it's a 6 game ban for spitting. Wonder what Cisse would have got if he'd done what I'd do to anyone who spat at me and broken Evans's jaw?

A custodial sentence?
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

TelMc32 said:

A custodial sentence?
    Probably cafcfan, but I can't think of many things more disgusting than spitting at someone.
  • Options
    I personally think 6 games is not enough
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

cafcfan said:

TelMc32 said:

A custodial sentence?
    Probably cafcfan, but I can't think of many things more disgusting than spitting at someone.
    Too true. And, of course, Charlton actually got rid of a player (Paul Miller) for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The moral maze - spitting at someone v trying to snap their leg in half.
  • Options
    What I think is really terrible is that Evans even had the face to deny it when everything had been clearly recorded and shown to the world. I saw the incident in MOTD and later saw the following news on Sky and simply couldn't believe what Evans said. A blatant liar.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9745244/jonny-evans-issues-denial-as-papiss-cisse-apologises-in-spitting-row