Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sad Friday Night

The definition of 'sad' being the modern one.

Worked late, watched a horror film and now watching Bullseye on Challenge TV from 30 plus years ago while I finish a glass or two of red.

Anyone beat that?

Comments

• Options
    They missed the caravan. the first lot didn't even gamble but took their prizes.

I know how to live!
  • Options
    I can beat that by saying that's my every night but I don't even get the luxury of the wine or the remote control.
  • Options
    I don't have a TV.
  • Options

I don't have a TV.

There are certain sites you can use for that. Pretty good rates imo.
  • Options
    Blankety Blank now.

Les Dawson presenting. David Jacobs, Bernard Manning, Aimi Mc Donald Wincey Willis , Ian Mc Askill and Clairee Rayner on the panel.

How many of them are still alive? Makes you feel old!
  • Options

I can beat that by saying that's my every night but I don't even get the luxury of the wine or the remote control.

OK I'll pour you another glass and you can have the remote
  • Options
    Spent the evening on our comfy new sofa with my Danish wife sharing a bottle of NZ Pinot Gris and watching a couple of movies.

Look at what you could have won...
  • Options
    I received an Xmas gift of Mt Difficulty Pinot Noir which is gorgeous but far from cheap - can you recommend any other NZ Pinot at a more affordable price DK??
  • Options

I don't have a TV.

Have you considered dating Golfie?
  • Options
    Beat it? Ha, Len that sounds like perfect night at the moment!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Son cooked a lovely spag and peppers dinner then watched breaking bad with a bottle of wine.

Amused self following dim Millwall fan abusing Ollywozere on twitter.
  • Options

Spent the evening on our comfy new sofa with my Danish wife sharing a bottle of NZ Pinot Gris and watching a couple of movies.

Look at what you could have won...

I could I have won your Danish wife and a bottle of New Zealand wine then... I dont remember seeing a competition on the forum :(
  • Options
    Spent the early part of the evening cleaning up the mess that the decorators had made, then watched the final of New Zealand Masterchef. Life doesn't get more exciting than that!

Was well happy though because Mrs Stig was working at London Bridge yesterday and brought me back a nice selection from the Borough Beer Cage :smiley:
  • Options

Son cooked a lovely spag and peppers dinner then watched breaking bad with a bottle of wine.

Amused self following dim Millwall fan abusing Ollywozere on twitter.

I hope your son had left the room...
  • Options
    Bathed kids, spent two hours getting the runaround trying to get them to sleep (see other thread), microwave meal 9.30, 1 episode of Bear Grylls, fall asleep on sofa, wake up when wife comes home, bed.

Rock n roll Leonard !!
  • Options
    Wish I'd followed your lead Len. Currently on route to Paddington and then on to Cardiff. My current travelling companion is a massive hang over! Me and the wife were only going out for something to eat and a "couple of drinks"