Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forestieri play acting.

Sako sent off after disgraceful play acting by Forestieri

Comments

• Options
    he has always been a cheat, remember his first season at Watford and his red card at The Valley for 2 dives
  • Options
    That is a joke . Forestieri should have been sent off
  • Options
    Good god. Shameful. Should get a ban for that.
  • Options
    Complete and utter wanker. Should get a huge ban for that. It's not as though he has no previous!
  • Options
    Bloke's an absolute chunt. Is it wrong to hope someone thumps him soon? Regardless, I do.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If fans matter in the game he should get a very long ban. This sort of thing spoils football. If you don't punish it, these cheats will continue to do it! Ref should be punished too, as what did he actually see?
  • Options
    Actually unbelievable. How have the officials fallen for that?
  • Options
    He could cause a riot doing that. Imagine hime doing against Millwall the day they get relegated!
  • Options
    Sending off a player without seeing the incident warrants the firing of the referee, full stop. He's just kneejerking to that bugger's antics and cannot send off a player without seeing it happen or being informed by the lino...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be honest, he crosses the line too often - 10 game ban for me.
  • Options
    That is ridiculous. He's a talented player and they all do it to one degree or another but that has to result in the book being thrown. He's an absolute disgrace.
  • Options
    His push on their player was same as Matic did, difference Sako didn't fall over. So ban for violence, not sure FA have their act together yet on simulation. Sack ref though. As above you can only rule on what you see not what you imagine happened.
  • Options
    The problem here - and I am going to sound a bit UKIP like here so apologies for that - but it is UEFA. This sought of behaviour is considered not serious and even clever abroad, and consequently it is not punished how it should be. If it is going to get punished anywhere it is here, but he won't get the punishment the incident deserves.
  • Options
    Cheat is the only word, should be given 6 match ban which will hopefully f up any chance Watford have of going up.
  • Options
    I'm not sure its totally clear-cut. Yes, Forestieri is a cheat but in this instance i'm not totally sure that Sako didnt hit him - the video isnt the best quality and its not obvious where Sako's left hand has gone.
    I feel like i'm trying to balance the argument, but i'm not totally sure, based on what i see on the video that Sako hasnt hit/touched him with his left hand.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    has to be a 6 match ban - just as bad as biting an opponent imo
  • Options
    Cheat. I would give him a 10 match ban.
  • Options
    Horrible little git.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking outrageous cheating bastard. One of those very rare cases where you'd like to see someone really take the little wanker right out.
  • Options
    Embarrassing, what a pussy.
  • Options
    The problem is authorities are reluctant to introduce rules for top flight that are different from Sunday league not to undermine refs. But having had retro bans for violence, the ludicrous goal-line assistants and goal line technology they should bite the bullet and punish any serious offence missed in realtime.
  • Options
    He got sent off (second yellow) at the Valley diving to try to win a penalty a couple of seasons back.

He's a joke. Always has been since he arrived from Italy.Should never play in England again.

Watford fans trying to justify it by saying Sako raised his arms a little bit.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    And they're moaning that this is what they have to resort to this to get decisions because every ref hates them, apparently.

Not hard to see why they might, ay lads?
  • Options
    Watford are also joke for continuing to employ him.
  • Options

He got sent off (second yellow) at the Valley diving to try to win a penalty a couple of seasons back.

He's a joke. Always has been since he arrived from Italy.Should never play in England again.

Watford fans trying to justify it by saying Sako raised his arms a little bit.

in fairness, there's also plenty of Watford fans on twitter saying that he's a joke and they want him gone.
  • Options
    Hope is ok after such a vicious attack and crashing fall ...

Let's hope the football league throw the book at him .... Ban him for a season that would stop it
  • Options

Cheat is the only word, should be given 6 match ban which will hopefully f up any chance Watford have of going up.

TBH He has hardly played - probably why!

Spends more time trying to look for fouls and con people.

Not sure anyone would be that fussed if he didn't play.

Totally pointless as well - only served to use up the injury time left and wind them up.

I actually agree with Callum - its the sort of thing that refs would pick up on and question us as a team.