Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Welling vs Altrincham

On the tele 1pm BT sports.

Comments

• Options
    Welling need a win today. In the relegation zone at the moment.
  • Options
    I'll watch this - come on you Wings
  • Options
    C'mon Wings
  • Options
    boring game so far
  • Options
    Strange question...

But as we are neighbouring club, how comes we don't send our decent youth or fringe to them? They have loan players from all sorts of clubs..
  • Options

Strange question...

But as we are neighbouring club, how comes we don't send our decent youth or fringe to them? They have loan players from all sorts of clubs..

Tobi sho-silva has been on loan at Welling, His loan ended after a short period due to injury.

The welling fans liked him and would have also liked to keep him for a bit longer but it never happened.
  • Options

Strange question...

I thought the same thing and it would be a benefit to both clubs.
  • Options
    Jenkinson went there too didn't he? But yeah surprising it doesn't happen more often.
  • Options
    welling down to ten men

poor tackle
  • Options
    What an idiot
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Go on Loui!!!! Dropped an F bomb on live TV.
  • Options
    can't believe he just said that
  • Options
    haha. "we emphasised discipline its fucking massive"
  • Options
    Banter
  • Options
    Not a good result with four away games coming up
  • Options
    Er....discipline? A visit to the Wings forum suggests the fans know otherwise. They seem to have a sending off every week.
  • Options
    Ten reds so far this season
  • Options
    Yes they have a lot of red cards recently and it has cost them games that they should have got something from. 8 defeats in a row now.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

Yes they have a lot of red cards recently and it has cost them games that they should have got something from. 8 defeats in a row now.

first senior team to lose 8 in a row this season apparently
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Riscardo, did you get your car sorted?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just spoke to my sister and she said she saw me waving at the camera like a nob. I was actually waving at my daughter who was part of the guard of honour for the players.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Very poor.
    Don't think it was just the results that got Jody Brown sacked..
  • Options
    Yes the good old AA sorted it. A new hose made out of puppy dogs tails. I missed the goal though ...
  • Options
    Riscardo said:

Yes the good old AA sorted it. A new hose made out of puppy dogs tails. I missed the goal though ...

Just as well, they took long enough to turn up!