Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clarkson Petition

Just found this ..... If you want to sign Clarkson petition :-

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-reinstate-jeremy-clarkson

Pass link onto friends if interested.....

Thanks

Comments

• Options

Would sign it but that change.org is a joke, I signed up to one and now get emails almost every day asking me to sign up to everything under the sun

Ha! The voice of youth! Open a new free email account and use it for all unimportant things like signing petitions and reserving items at Argos etc. To contribute to many on-line things you need a valid e-mail address, just don't use your main one.
  • Options

Would sign it but that change.org is a joke, I signed up to one and now get emails almost every day asking me to sign up to everything under the sun

https://www.change.org/p/george-osborne-stop-taxing-periods-period
  • Options
    I didn't even know he'd been booted off the show. It'll be the death of the other two, as Hammond is like a little lap dog to Clarkson and Mays character of being a boring old fart that drives slower than a Millwall counter attack has become quite tedious...........
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Ha! The voice of youth! Open a new free email account and use it for all unimportant things like signing petitions and reserving items at Argos etc. To contribute to many on-line things you need a valid e-mail address, just don't use your main one.
    Accrington Stanley? Who are they?
  • Options
    John Inverdale is replacing him. One prat to replace the other prat.
  • Options
    Think it's had it's day. Used to enjoy it but stopped years ago, the scripted conversions make me cringe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Send it to Roland.
  • Options

Did you get the one yesterday protesting about the owner who picked up his dog the wrong way at Crufts? Lord give me strength!
  • Options
    No strong feelings either way on JC.
    But if it's proven that Fracas means hit.
    where we would all lose our job, Is it acceptable Because Clarkson is "the star" of the show that he can bash a producer in the workplace ?
  • Options
    Can I sign one to keep him off? He doesn't even work for the BBC does he? It's his production company that the BBC uses to air Top Gear, so he could quite easily take it to another broadcaster.
  • Options

Can I sign one to keep him off? He doesn't even work for the BBC does he? It's his production company that the BBC uses to air Top Gear, so he could quite easily take it to another broadcaster.

Name change to 5th Gear and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

• Options
    edited March 2015

Erm why would you sign something like this? Bizarre.

Well if one soppy bird can cause a big stink by pretending that the word 'slope' is racist, I reckon 200,000 people should make the BBC see sense.
    Do you even know why he's been *suspended* yet? There are rumours but as yet there is no official line. Even if you are a fan of the man and even if those rumours turn out to be not true, it seems wise to wait until the full story comes out before asking for him to be reinstated based on what you (haven't) read and/or heard.

It could be something deeply serious ffs.
  • Options

Well if one soppy bird can cause a big stink by pretending that the word 'slope' is racist, I reckon 200,000 people should make the BBC see sense.
    Do you even know why he's been *suspended* yet? There are rumours but as yet there is no official line. Even if you are a fan of the man and even if those rumours turn out to be not true, it seems wise to wait until the full story comes out before asking for him to be reinstated based on what you (haven't) read and/or heard.

Punched a producer because there wasn't any food after filming according to the BBC today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Punched a producer because there wasn't any food after filming according to the BBC today.
    I was unaware that more info had come out this morning.

In that case, he totally deserves what has happened and I've lost respect for anyone who wants to continue supporting him.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

My understanding is that he had a fracas with a producer and was then suspendeded by the BBC

The BBC continue to employ and hire people that knew or at least ought to have known about Saville.
    If true, they should have the book thrown at them too but that is in no way a reason to justify employing a thug racist.
  • Options
    Anyone smell a PR stunt?
  • Options
    The show was good and has been stale for years, it's the same old jokes week after week, does anyone really care who the stig is or what times celebrities pushing a new film get?

Get rid of the 3 of them (the other 2 are just side kicks) and give the show a new lease of life.
  • Options
    Maybe we could start a support group for him, and raise charity money to keep him from being a bit down. Jesus wept!
  • Options
    Top Gear used to be interesting in the 60/70s when New Cars were Road Tested and shown perspective buyers good and bad points.But now its just a programme for so called grown men acting like kids.Its about time the BBC pulled it for good.