Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Childrens School Holiday Cinema/Film Club.

Hi. I am appealing to any mums and dads that have ever been driven crazy by there childrens long summer holiday boredom. This coming summer me and 3 other mums have set the wheels in motion to have a childrens Cinema/film club to set at the springhead northfleet industrial estate. We have been given free use of a unit there in the month of august. We have also been given a large projection screen that links to a dvd unit so we can show childrens films and shows all through the summer absolutely free of charge for the whole summer. This allows mums and dads alike to get that all important break during this period. If any of you out there have any childrens dvd films or series that your children have now grown out of and are now sitting idle please inbox me if you are looking to get rid and we will come and collect. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Comments

• Options
    Good idea that. I'm sure it will work well.
  • Options
    We ran a similar project last year from a school hall and was very popular.
  • Options
    Hi. I have 7 or 8 childrens Disney films that are no longer viewed. If you would like to pick up you are more than welcome to them.
  • Options
    I had a copy of Frozen, but I had to let it go......
  • Options
    I have got some old Charlton videos from the 90s