Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eagle Heights

I'm not going there again. If you've seen Sky Sports this morning you'll know why.:-)

Comments

• Options
    183 cm according to wiki.
  • Options
    I thought this was going to be about Chris Eagles saying he's finally reached the pinnacle of his career.......... :smile:
  • Options
    WayneK said:

I'm not going there again. If you've seen Sky Sports this morning you'll know why.:-)

Missed it, what is the issue?
  • Options
    I thought this was gonna be road names where you wouldn't want to live.

drove past Yew Tree Close in Welling the other day
  • Options
    I thought it was going to be the name of the block of flats they build on Selhurst Park when the knock the sh*thole down!
  • Options
    I thought it was going to be about one of my favorite places in Kent for a day out.

http://www.eagleheights.co.uk/
  • Options
    They supply the Palarse eagle
  • Options
    Went there many years ago with the then very young kids. Best part of the day was in the display when one of the bigger birds fucked off followed rather urgently by a Land Rover full of keepers down into Eynesford to try and get the bloody thing back.

The commentary went along the lines of...

"Er, there goes (can't remember name), don't worry she does this quite regularly...)
  • Options
    I think I remember going there as a kid. Is it right next to a beautiful viaduct?
  • Options
    £300 quid for the hire of the eagle each palace match. Apparently they are having funding problems, time for the Nigel's to splash some cash
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think I remember going there as a kid. Is it right next to a beautiful viaduct?

Yes, between Eynsford and Lullingstone.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kap10 said:

£300 quid for the hire of the eagle each palace match. Apparently they are having funding problems, time for the Nigel's to splash some cash

Should just double it. What are Palace going to do, pay it or start trying to keep their own eagle?
  • Options
    so if palace keep their own eagle ...will we have to maintain a live haddock ?

even greater expense for the spanners !
  • Options
    lolwray said:

They should definitely let a lion free in The Den before kick offs.

And during.

And after.
  • Options

lolwray said:

And during.

And after.
    As long as WE only have the top tier of course NLN...
  • Options

lolwray said:

And during.

And after.

Be messy when they play Hull !

• Options

lolwray said:

And during.

And after.
    Are lions like daleks?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

And during.

And after.

lolwray said:

And during.

And after.
    Yeah, I'm assuming they'll be full and sleepy before they reach the away end!