Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackpool Match thread 17/03/15

Comments

• Options
    gudsun now......to church.....keeper takes it
  • Options
    Pool keeper has it.
    madine there, and in our half, orlandi turns, covered by diarra, then fox there, our goal kick now
  • Options
    this has 3-0 written all over it.
  • Options
    hendo takes it..obviously
    watt there, and a handball shout not given our way
  • Options
    now henders has it,,,,he sends the ball long.....watt attacks.....shooots...handball..ref says no
  • Options
    Talal said:

Talal said:

I propose imaginary updates, nothing unrealistic like Church scoring though.

What knobhead said this
    Dont worry your not the first to have a joking prediction bite you hard on the arse :( lol!
  • Options

Olay Olay, Olay Olay
    Churchiiii no oh oh

AFKA the soapy bull fighter.......Ole!

• Options
    it should have been a penalty....they come forward at us
  • Options
    18 points feom our last 8 games... Had we have beaten Blackburn the other day we'd be sittin 9 off playoffs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    alou wins it...to watt.....attacks...cuz....church.....gudsun....cuz over the bar
  • Options
    Pool keeper, plays it long, madine, but diarra there, and watt on the run, defended, watt inside, church forced away, ends with cousins shooting over
  • Options
    Could do with another here to kill it off.
  • Options
    they go long.....and have the ball.....but we win a throw
  • Options
    buyens...solly..church.....watt.....solly....gudsun..tackled..alou.....fox...wins a throw
  • Options
    solly attacks ancd wins a corner
  • Options
    Keeper long, solly plays it back, then booted away by pool
    our throw, solly and johan, church involved, we get a throw, solly to yoni, on left, fox across, and it is headed out for our throw
    we build, and get another corner, actuslly our second of the game
  • Options
    corner taken.....gudsun....cleared..buyens...solly..fox......poor pass....gk
  • Options
    Johan to take it, in diarra there, back with johan in, headed away, with solly, then fox, but fox poor ball pool throw
  • Options
    ..and the Wendies in fee fall. It's all good for a top half end to the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gk taken...madine attacks...shoots..henders takes
  • Options
    Blackpool reduced to 35 yard shots, frustrated team
  • Options
    Just back in front of my laptop after taking my daughter to bed and have missed our second goal. Maybe I should pop back and read her another chapter of her book which will give Churchy enough time to bag a hat trick
  • Options
    solly takes the throw...cuz..gudsun...cuz flicks on ...fox..church.....tackled......they clear long.....and we have a gk
  • Options
    Look for watt, we have it on left, backheel there, but cut out, fox to johan, looks for church, but back with pool keeper, they break, but mess up and our goal kick
  • Options
    gk taken.....they have a throw
  • Options
    Wolves 3 up now.
  • Options
    Form is temporary, class is permanent.
  • Options
    we now win a throw.....fox taakes it....cuz....fox.....gudsun....solly..gudsun.....watt attacks.....gk
  • Options
    housty said:

Just back in front of my laptop after taking my daughter to bed and have missed our second goal. Maybe I should pop back and read her another chapter of her book which will give Churchy enough time to bag a hat trick

Yup, that would be fairy tales all round!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!