Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Blackpool Match thread 17/03/15

Comments

• Options
    church is limping.....
  • Options
    Treatment happening.

Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • Options
    they have the ball..and go long...jonno....watt now...cuz...eagles..watt attacks.....church comes back on......jonno..gomez....we win a gk
  • Options
    Church limps off,hobbling, keeper plays it long, but we lear towards watt, johan and cousins, then eagles, but pool cover, perkins long to adine, perkins again, gomez works well in defence, it all eds with our goal kick
  • Options
    Cardiff 0-1 Bourn
  • Options
    gk taken.....henders sends long.....they win it back.....solly clears to gudsun.....they win it back.....and come forward.....they are attacking....cross comes in...gomez and church clear for a throw
  • Options
    throw taken....shot just over the bar..addicks gk
  • Options
    Gomez long, headed away, madine works, we get a tangle, and madine exploits the situation, but still pool attack after lots of wayward heading from us (pitch preventin us playing on the floor)
  • Options
    I just know we're going to lose and Madine will score
  • Options
    Pool have a shot just over, an they are now getting into the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Church battles, fox is passed, but roger blocks for a pool corner
  • Options
    gk taken....they come back at us........they have a corner..... we clear....alou...eagles now....but they win it back again....eagles wins it and alou concedes a throw
  • Options
    Who is the co-commentator on CAFC Player? He's quite good IMHO.
  • Options
    they win a fk.....a very scrappy game...fk taken.....headed over the bar...addicks gk
  • Options
    A fouls happens, and no card shown..not sure which way
  • Options
    Wolves 1-0 Massives
  • Options
    blackpool FK, cross is promising, but their flick on does not work
  • Options

Who is the co-commentator on CAFC Player? He's quite good IMHO.

It's @wwaddickson I think. Louis Mendez. I agree, he's very good.
  • Options
    blackpool FK, cross is promising, but their flick on does not work
  • Options
    oops
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2 to 3k home fans in the ground.......they attack.....gomez ro gudsun.....cuz....gudsun is tackled.....and ref gives them a fk
  • Options
    Johan on the right, chased down, cousins, looks to johan, and pool win a foul wide and deep, taken by their keeper
  • Options
    danger, cross worked, but ends with a poor blackpool effort, madine causing problems here at the moment
  • Options
    Now cousins, and the pitch interferes again, pool attack, and watt looks for church, Clarke defends for blackpool
  • Options
    we have a throw....alou takes...cuz.....fox.....they clear and attack....shot comes in but wide
  • Options
    Orlandi shoots, covered
    blackpool much more in the game than us at the moment
  • Options
    we are struggling to play on this pitch........they have the ball back....jonno to church.....eagles attacks.....shoots blocked and cleared
  • Options
    gudsun concedes a fk in addicks half
  • Options
    pool throw on their right, long to madine, diarra involved, church, and eagles shoots, blocked and we had a moment just then
  • Options
    fk taken.....fox wins it.......eagles concedes a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!