Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Keep them peeled

:-(
  • Options
    that Police 5 used to scare me as a nipper on an early Sunday lunchtime. RIP
  • Options
    Wow! I remember Police 5. However I thought he had popped off ages ago such as has been his anonymity. At any rate RIP.
  • Options

that Police 5 used to scare me as a nipper on an early Sunday lunchtime. RIP

Me too. I always used to go and check around the garden after watching. Quite why one of the fugitives would be hiding in the back garden of a Crayford semi-detached is beyond me but I would always do my bit anyway

• Options
    RIP

"Keep em peeled"
  • Options
    RIP Shaw Taylor
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    A voice and face from childhood gone. I always remember him for being the spitting image of my father.

RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Ledge. RIP
  • Options
    Real shame RIP.
  • Options
    90 is a good age. R.I.P. Shaw.
  • Options
    Keep them peeled up there Shaw. RIP
  • Options
    Lived overlooking to sea at Totland Bay. Met him once whilst on holiday there when I was younger.Nice bloke stopped for a chat ,even laughed when I said keep em Peeled although he must have been fed up of hearing it
  • Options
    Ah, the days when every villain carried a holdall and made off in a Mk2 Cortina. Life was simpler then.

RIP
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Police 5 followed by the big match. Sunday afternoon bliss. RIP.

Remember that RIP.
  • Options

Ah, the days when every villain carried a holdall and made off in a Mk2 Cortina. Life was simpler then.

RIP

I agree honest villains who loved their Mums

• Options
    The whispering grass .. RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Trying to picture him in my mind and keep getting Dennis Nordern.
    Remember the catchphrase so well though.
    RIP
  • Options
    Was an iconic show, and humble guy from the report

RIP another one gone that means I am getting older
  • Options
    Sunday afternoon and dinner with your nan. proper overcooked roast with Jolly Green Giant sweet corn being the only veg,

From Police 5 to The Big Match the transision from 'Artists impression of villain' to Derek Hales scoring was seamless.

A perfect Sunday, that's a real piece of my childhood gone, wasn't he the face of the 4d special agent cards we were given at school to encourage us to report crime?

RIP Shaw
  • Options
    As others have said - eating Sunday lunch watching Police 5 & The Big Match. Good memories.
    RIP Shaw.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    A transit van full of geezers dressed in sheepskin coats, ripping balaclavas from over their heads, bowling round a South London street, dustbins (yes, remember them?) flying all over the shop, lots of "Slaaaaags!!!" being screamed as a granada full of Sweeny follow in hot pursuit, lots of "Slaaaaags!!!" being screamed!

A bygone age. RIP Shaw Taylor...

• Options
    Oh bless. RIP Shaw.

I remember seeing a reconstruction on there of a suspicious death in Teignmouth Road in Welling and we were all off around there on our BMXs looking for clues about 10 mins later. Was still at Primary School then. Ah the good old days.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

Police 5 followed by the big match. Sunday afternoon bliss. RIP.

And I believe Thunderbirds was on before Police5. Happy days.