Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crystal Palace Ultras under pressure from club and fans

2»

Comments

• Options

Addickted said:

Can't remember them ever 'outsinging' us at Sellout.

They're still upset about us singing "we'll never play you again" whilst that daft bat was on the pitch appealing for donations.

One of the loudest Charlton songs ever...Pavarotti wouldn't have outsung us that day,
    Whoever started that song that day was proper Charlton : - )
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Can't remember them ever 'outsinging' us at Sellout.

They're still upset about us singing "we'll never play you again" whilst that daft bat was on the pitch appealing for donations.

"We'll never pay you again" would have been good.
  • Options
    And Sha La La at The Valley was one of the few times I remember all three sides singing in unison. It carried on for about five minutes after the final whistle and hardly anyone had left the ground.

And there they were penned in with nowhere to go.

in my ten years at the club - I have never heard The Valley as loud as that day!! my nephews are WBA fans and heard the last goal go in via my mobile so a happy family as well!
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Have these chumps really been knocking about for a decade now? I don't remember them being about at Dennis in the last minute, or even when we won there with Todorov.

I think they have been but it took many years for anything to really happen. Early efforts were something like organised scarf waiving and that took several seasons to get going.
    Blimey!! How big was the scarf???? :wink:
  • Options
    "South London and proud"
  • Options
    Greenie said:

I don't think we can say much when you consider our poor atmosphere for the last few seasons.

Over the last 3 seasons including this one we have Lost 24 matches at home and countless bore draws. When we give it a go like the 2nd half against Cardiff or the Brentford/Forest or Udders game (Lot of strangers at that game)when Tony Watt or Johann do their magic the atmosphere is fine.
    The problem was we had became so depressed as fans with boring," let's not lose at the valley" we forgot about football being entertaining.
    I would bring back culling for fans who don't support the team, but will we be able to replace them ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

"South London and proud"

I always read that as SLAP and think it's just what they need!! :smile:
  • Options

Utter joke. 'We hate modern football' but are still desperate to be part of it. I tell you what I hate about modern football - clubs changing their colours and badge and copying European clubs that have their own history and heritage. Everything about that club is fake.

Including the tans.
  • Options
    Number one in Surrey!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Number one in Surrey!!!

If you don't count Woking Carshalton A|thletic and Sutton United

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I will never get that 45 seconds back again for skim reading that crap about some d*ckheads at shedhurst and another 5 minutes fighting with iPhone's auto speller on the word d*ckhead....