Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

GL salutes Church's recent efforts

Comments

• Options
    One of the things I liked about Riga was that he seemed to be able to get the best out of squad players (like Sordell and Harriott), and Luzon seems to be doing the same
  • Options
    Looks like Simon could start again on Saturday as both Watt and Vetokele could be struggling... Maybe rest them both and put Church alongside either Lepoint again / Ahearne-Grant or even Ansah.

Only thing I've got in the back of my head is that many Belgian posters have said that Luzon was noted for his motivational sense when he first joined Liege but that because very see through and stopped working amongst the players... Just hope that doesnt happen here (Although suspect the number of outgoings from Liege in the summer didnt help the atmosphere around the club)
  • Options

Looks like Simon could start again on Saturday as both Watt and Vetokele could be struggling... Maybe rest them both and put Church alongside either Lepoint again / Ahearne-Grant or even Ansah.

i can't see that working out well
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Mind you in saying that we want them both fit for millwall ..... So do we scarifice the Reading game for 3 points at Millwall ???????

I'd sacrifice all our remaining games to get 3points against smallwall.
  • Options
    GL interviews very well ...knows what to say.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

colin1961 said:

Mind you in saying that we want them both fit for millwall ..... So do we scarifice the Reading game for 3 points at Millwall ???????

I'd sacrifice all our remaining games to get 3points against smallwall.
    Do you know what? I think I would too!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

There's 2 weeks between Reading and Millwall, neither Igor nor Tony have serious conditions so I'd play at least 1, with the other on the bench
  • Options
    maybe a full squad after the break but no mention of Moussa???
  • Options

maybe a full squad after the break but no mention of Moussa???

Who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

After what happen to Yann when we played Reading away a week before the Millwall home match Last season or season before ? If Guy wants to wrap Tony, Igor and Johann in Cotton wool for 2 week that's fine by Me. Tinker away My new best friend.

Question to SBS. After all the shit things you were saying about him Sam, your now best buddies? WTF.
    Answer, True, but as soon as i realized the way he wanted to play football, was the way i wanted to watch Football, we were a match made in football heaven.
    we had 4 players around the 6 yard box at Blackpool, all trying to score !

Roland will get rid of Guy at end of season because Lepoint or Marco hasn't played enough, or Guy's ahead of schedule and the infrastructure of the club can't cope with us going up too soon !
    Q.Please tell me it's just because i've been charltonised over the years and am too used to all things CAFC ending in tears.
    A. No it's because your a few stickers short of the full album, and you talk to yourself.

Fair Point.

You forgotten to take your medication again ..... ?

;o)