Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIP season ticket discounts

At last month's VIP meeting it was announced that the scheme is finishing but that VIPs would be entitled to a 10% discount on renewal of a season ticket for next season. Does anyone know if this is still the case? I can't see any reference to it on the application form.

Comments

• Options
    Yes it is still the case, but no its not on the form. My dad went down to the ticket office to renew in person and they applied his extra 10% there.
  • Options
    This email is to confirm that all VIP season tickets holders will receive a 10% discount on their 2015/16 season ticket. If you are a Valley Gold member you will also receive the standard £15 discount on top of this.

• Options
    Ok thanks. I did not receive such an email although I know I am on the club's database. Perhaps they are working their way through the list.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    If you renew your S/T online, the 10% discount has been automatically completed.

IE click on renewal, stick in your CON no & the discounted price to pay comes straight up.