Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Reading Match thread 21/3/15

Comments

• scum 2-2 haha
  • Hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah Millwall
  • Wth Solly out, who will be captain, Johnson? perhaps
  • Henderson I guess, like last time Solly was out.
  • Teams on way out.......here we go.....apologies up front for any typos and spelling mistakes
  • Charlton not done double over Reading since 1980-81. Oops now I have done it
  • BBC have changed the team but not included the new sub, any ideas?
  • off we go.....addicks attacking the JS stand and have ko
  • buyens to fox.....ball to eagles is cut out....our throw..fox..jonno...henders goes long...thye get it back..alou wins it...and concedes a throw
  • throw taken.....we win it back and win a throw...gomez to cuz...alou...cuz turns..jonno...fox now....passes to watt but ball cut out...thye attack quickly but henders gets the ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Fulham already lead 1-0, not helping Millwall
  • henders goes long.....watt is outjumped....gudsun..cuz...gomez..alou.....has it.....and passes to gomez...alou.....jonno now goes long...bulot...fox to watt...attacks....wins a corner
  • Rossman92 said:

Fulham already lead 1-0, not helping Millwall

Shame
  • edited March 2015
    corner taken....by eagles.....in it comes...gudsun shoots...just wide
  • they have a gk...taken...alou win sit..gudsun...eagles....watt chases they cut out and come forward
  • ross1 said:

Rossman92 said:

Fulham already lead 1-0, not helping Millwall

Shame
    I'm literally bawling. I may need extra tissues
  • they now have a throw.....and come forward..we pressurise them and push them backwards....they come forward..alou wins it and watt is fouled
  • addicks fk....taken....eagles hits it...just wide
  • 6 mins gone.....jonno clears the danger and now fox.....but their keeper gets the ball
  • ball goes long...jonno clears.....
  • Sponsored links:

• addicks throw in reading half...gomez.....watt.....gudsun attacks..bulot.....fox....crosses....buyens...gudsun attacks...to watt tackled and they clear
  • they now come forward and attack..jonno concedes a corner
  • corner taken....we clear......watt pushes forward..tackled...now on halfway line.....they come forward....gudsun gets it...to bulot...gomez to gudsun...eagles to bulot...addicks throw
  • cuz has it...fox now....chips it forward...keeper takes it....he sends it long.....addicks throw
  • Afternoon all, are we winning yet?...........Just got back from a brisk walk with the mutt!

COYR...............
  • No clean sheet for Pope (Bury) today
  • gomez to eagles...wins a throw.....gomez to eagles.....jonno....fox....watt is tackled but we have another throw
  • throw taken....watt has it..and wins a corner
  • Excuse my ignorance, but when you replace a player who's been injured in the warm up, do you lose one of the subs from the bench or do you get to draft another player in?
    Just wondering like, as I've never thought about it before.
  • 12' After three nutmegs of Reading defenders in 12 minutes, Watt forces a corner for #CAFC