Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scapegoat Bingo

The arrival of Luzon and the winning streak is killing this.
Any suggestions other than the Spanners forum to go to, for a good read of people moaning?
Kind of missing Danny Green these days.

Comments

• Options
    Right. Someone must of fucked up today! Come on, own up... you now who your are!
  • Options
    Owlstalk would've been ideal for you had they not won today. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they're still moaning.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Owlstalk would've been ideal for you had they not won today. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they're still moaning.

Down At The Mac must be worth a look.

Two missed penalties, at home against a team in relegation battle, who had 10 men for most of the 2nd half
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Right. Someone must of fucked up today! Come on, own up... you now who your are!

Well, you spelt 'know' wrong and wrote 'of' instead of have and put 'your' instead of 'you'. Therefore I reckon you fucked up that post and I scapegoat you.
  • Options
    Leeds Based Town Fan must be whinging away somewhere about his favourite scapegoat, I'd have thought.
  • Options
    The Leeds forum (WACCOE ? ) must be good value too after a draw at Blackpool.

Derby's form has collapsed since they beat us. 2 points from 6 games...

Plenty of scapegoats around I'm sure
  • Options
    Surely someone must've blamed Lawrie Wilson for Rotherham's capitulation by now?
  • Options
    IA said:

Talal said:

Down At The Mac must be worth a look.

Two missed penalties, at home against a team in relegation battle, who had 10 men for most of the 2nd half
    Powell was never the future. The longer he is here the worse it gets. 2 points from 18 and a host of shit performances. Cannot organise or drill a defence. He has to go. He should never have been appointed.

Poor Chris isn't very popular