Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buyers yellow card !!!!!!!!! Today

As he got booked today is that 10 bookings now and a two game ban?

Comments

• Options
    according to FA rules 10 cautions before 2nd Sunday in April will result in a suspension
  • Options
    Who will take our potentially match winning 90+ minute penalty at The Den now?
  • Options
    Other thought to throw into the mix... Jackson could be back and so replace Buyens against Millwall in the same vein a player who understands this fixture is needed and Jackson would fit that mould perfectly
  • Options
    How many goals has he got this season?
  • Options
    Next season he will be sponsored by booking.com at this rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Red God said:

Who will take our potentially match winning 90+ minute penalty at The Den now?

We got a penalty at Leeds after Buyens had been subbed, Gudmundsson converted that one.
    Bulot strikes a decent dead ball too.
  • Options

Not too fussed now... Solly has stated on twitter that he's 99% certain to be fit so him back at Right-Back, Gomez into CB and Diarra to replace Buyens, nothing fancy and sorted

Just have to hope Diarra and Cousins don't pick up knocks in training. The thought of Lepoint starting is just too much to bear.
  • Options
    In some ways it's unfortunate that Buyens has finally got his 10th booking just before an international break, as effectively it means he'll have 3 weeks without a game.
  • Options
    I couldn't make head nor tail of the bookings and sending off stuff. Does anybody know what happened?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I couldn't make head nor tail of the bookings and sending off stuff. Does anybody know what happened?

Yeah, Buyens needs to go home at Easter to see his mum.

;o)
  • Options
    seth plum said:

I didn't see the incident between Watt and Williams, was worried for a moment that Watt might get sent off and be suspended for the Millwall game!
  • Options

seth plum said:

I didn't see the incident between Watt and Williams, was worried for a moment that Watt might get sent off and be suspended for the Millwall game!
    And those were GL's thoughts hence the almost immediate substitution to avoid a second yellow.
  • Options
    Dead right RedChaser that was good management right there.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

seth plum said:

And those were GL's thoughts hence the almost immediate substitution to avoid a second yellow.
    He wasn't the only one with those thoughts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame no one else can clear up the second off as I didnt understand it and it didnt seem as though the Football League Show understood either as they didnt explain it (No surprise there though)

All I reckon it was were Williams and Watt were moaning at each other... the ref not wanting a melee told them to stop which they both ignored so he produced cards (although if that is the reason, Williams is a bloody idiot for it)
  • Options
    I think Watt gave Williams a dig, knowing full well he was on a yellow.
  • Options

Other thought to throw into the mix... Jackson could be back and so replace Buyens against Millwall in the same vein a player who understands this fixture is needed and Jackson would fit that mould perfectly

Nooooo. If Jacko understands anything in this fixture, it's how to get beat......
  • Options

I think Watt gave Williams a dig, knowing full well he was on a yellow.

I have no doubt that Watt deliberately wound Williams up in the hope he'd react and get a second yellow. Worked a treat!
  • Options
    He was shaking his fist and grinning in delight towards the Covered End. Back to the ref of course!