Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bikeyl and his fall from grace. Why do you think Tia was?

edited March 2015 in General Charlton
At the start of the season I thought Bikey and TBH was as good as any CB pairing in the division.
I feel Biley doesn't get picked now because he's a liability always close to a red card. If was out was physically beaten he was aggressive over the top. When beaten for pace he had no answer, yes he did elbow Bamford I was in line with the incident. Discuss

Comments

• Options
    kevtherev said:

At the start of the season I thought Bikey and TBH was as good as any CB pairing in the division.
    I feel Biley doesn't get picked now because he's a liability always close to a red card. If was out was physically beaten he was aggressive over the top. When beaten for pace he had no answer, yes he did elbow Bamford I was in line with the incident. Discuss

hang on is it
    1-Billy
    2-Bikey
    3-Biley

I am confused
  • Options
    oh its Bikeyl
  • Options
    Was Tia Maria?
  • Options
    Seen a lot of people say Bikey is useless but I still think he's a good player.

You'd have to think that the reason Guy Luzon doesn't seem to like him that much is that he might have a potential attitude problem or if they've had a falling out or something? But I'd like to see him play with Gomez, think they could potentially be a great pairing and with Roger Johnson being a bit dodgey lately why not give Bikey another chance alongside Joe Gomez?
  • Options

Seen a lot of people say Bikey is useless but I still think he's a good player.

You'd have to think that the reason Guy Luzon doesn't seem to like him that much is that he might have a potential attitude problem or if they've had a falling out or something? But I'd like to see him play with Gomez, think they could potentially be a great pairing and with Roger Johnson being a bit dodgey lately why not give Bikey another chance alongside Joe Gomez?

think we are saying the reason Bikey has never been at a club longer than 18 months
    starts of well, his form drop(which everyone could see) and then maybe an attitude problem after being dropped
  • Options
    Strange he has not featured at all recently and was almost the highest rated player around when the season begun.

• Options
    Decent player ovarell, but when he plays poor it is very noticable if anyone gets what i mean. Not a bad player to have in your squad though.
  • Options

Bet am is Bikeyl all out. Him Tia was it as well. Bent when it was round and that is!
    Simples

Poetry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He was dropped because his concentration and discipline is nowhere near good enough (see Norwich third goal against us as an example) and it's clear that's not what Guy is looking for in his players.
  • Options
    Bikey is an old fashioned blood and guts centre half, I get the impression that Guy prefers a ball player next to Johnson hence Diarra gets the nod after dolly got injured. Gomez seems comfortable on the ball too.
  • Options

He was dropped because his concentration and discipline is nowhere near good enough (see Norwich third goal against us as an example) and it's clear that's not what Guy is looking for in his players.

Absolutely agree with you. Also he became a very negative influence on the pitch, with negative body language. His strolling back when out of position or ponderous delaying of clearing the ball must have unnerved the other players. I certainly saw him have a go at other players for his mistakes, especially younger players like Jordan who don't need it. I think Guy expects better from his players. The amount of time he spent looking at the floor instead of reading the game I hate to guess.
    Having said that, he did begin the year well and hopefully can regain that form and attitude. No one needs negativity like that in the dressing room.
  • Options

Decent player ovarell, but when he plays poor it is very noticable if anyone gets what i mean. Not a bad player to have in your squad though.

Who is Ovarell? When did we sign him?
  • Options
    Greenie said:

Anyone translate the title?

Something about Beryl & Grace appearing on Tiswas..............
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Stig said:

I think I must have fallen asleep for several hundred years. During that time the English language has mutated into something that I no longer understand.

Cue for a name change to RVW :wink:
  • Options
    Stig said:

I think I must have fallen asleep for several hundred years. During that time the English language has mutated into something that I no longer understand.

aint dat da troot bro
  • Options
    Bikey has never stayed anywhere for too long .. perhaps he gets bored, lethargic, complacent ? .. he's done well for us though .. Ben Haim is still a decent defender .. just that Luzon prefers other defenders .. such is the lot of the professional footballer
  • Options
    And being told to discuss something is just non u in my opinion.
    Discuss. Ha!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he still has something to offer. He did start really well and Johnson has been having similar lapses of concentration. Again it's a shame we let Morro go as I reckon Guy would have used him. I thought Bikey might have come on 2nd half yesterday as Johnson had quite a few sleepy moments.

(Apologies for no obvious typos in this thread)
  • Options
    Who's Grace, who's Tia, and have they been distracting Bikeyl from his football?
  • Options
    His performance against Rotherham was a disgrace
  • Options

Bet am is Bikeyl all out. Him Tia was it as well. Bent when it was round and that is!
    Simples

Am I drunk?
  • Options
    kevtherev said:

Bikeyl and his fall from grace. Why do you think Tia was?

• Options
    Gsudvs
  • Options
    Doesn't anybody read through what they've written before they post it?

There's even a preview button next to send.

Nah, scrub that. Predictive text cockups are much more of a laugh.

;o)
  • Options
    It's slightly strange that Bikey is below Diarra in the pecking order as a CB, seeing that Diarra is really a midfielder, but you aren't argue with results and performances.

Bikey would have liked to play yesterday, as a former Reading player too (he played for them in the PL)
  • Options
    His career though suggests that once he loses motivation at a club he goes downhill from there - he has a great start and then fades - but there's no reason he can't get it back for the new season if he stays. Have heard this from someone who knew him at other clubs.
  • Options
    Yes sorry for not proof reading. But typo's and predictive txt combined with liberal use of red wine and my dyslexia. Was my undoing