Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday Fanny ;)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Didnt you have a birthday around this time last year? A bit greedy if you asked me. Have a goodun.
  • Options
    Happy birthday
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Fabulous Fanny! :smile:
  • Options
    Enjoy your day Fanny!
  • Options
    edited March 2015

Happy 50th

Sorry ;0) Hope you have a goodun?
  • Options
    Happy birthday Fanny. No wonder my parents came over here in essex for dinner today. Avoiding the hordes of ravers turning up at Chez Fanny.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Happy birthday Fanny. No wonder my parents came over here in essex for dinner today. Avoiding the hordes of ravers turning up at Chez Fanny.

You know me too well, MOL !

Seriously, my flabber is well & truly gasted tonight after arriving home from a lovely family day in Wadhurst , to read all your lovely wishes.....well, most of them ! I'm really welling up !

I've spent a great weekend with the people I love the most....the Charlton family and my own special one.

The highlights ? Well, yesterday there were 2. Firstly, due to the generosity of Hants Addick , we celebrated the 45th Anniversary of her first visit to The Valley In the KP Suite before witnessing yet another well deserved victory for our lads. And secondly, the visit of TWWW, voted MOM to have his photo taken with our hostess.

Today ? There were many but the stand out moment was taking a deep breath before girding my substantial loins to mount (careful!) 10 year old Will's quadbike for a hair raising circuit of the property....That put another 10 years on me within 3 minutes !

Thanks SO much, dear CL friends. You certainly know how to make an old lady very happy !

:wink:
    xx

• Options
    Many Happy Returns Fanny
  • Options
    My dad's birthday today too! Hope you had as good a day as we did.
  • Options
    Only 50 mins to go but wishing you a very happy birthday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better late than never, hope you had a great birthday Fanny.
    You and Mr F are reasons i love supporting this crazy football team called Charlton.
    Sound like you had a smashing day yesterday(plus another 3 points)
    Go get some sun now and come back refreshed with your tin hat on for the Derby.
  • Options
    Pleased you had a great birthday and enjoyed Saturday Fanny. Thanks for helping to make my special day even more special. Have a great holiday!