Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well Done Mo Farah

First British man to break the hour barrier for the half marathon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/32008651

Comments

• Options
    Some going that and he is now starting to transfer his talent on the track to his road form.
  • Options
    Practice, protein, practice, protein
  • Options
    Quorn........
  • Options

Quorn........

Thought he would look after his feet better.

Great news for Mo though - a new lease of life for a guy who makes everyone who sees him that bit happier. Top guy.

• Options
    Fcuk me, thats some going that. Makes you wonder if anyone could run a sub 2hr marathon one day!
  • Options
    What a chap. A couple of days after winning double gold at the Olympics AND having twins I emailed him asking for something signed I could auction for a charity. He responded by email within moments and it arrived with me in days, free of charge. So, so impressive. Interesting comparison that 8 weeks after emailing KM she has not even had a chance to acknowledge it!
  • Options
    Oi. Farage.

Eat shit.
  • Options

What a chap. A couple of days after winning double gold at the Olympics AND having twins I emailed him asking for something signed I could auction for a charity. He responded by email within moments and it arrived with me in days, free of charge. So, so impressive. Interesting comparison that 8 weeks after emailing KM she has not even had a chance to acknowledge it!

You asked the CEO for some signed paraphernalia? Odd.