Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harriott Moonlighting.

My brother was served by Callum in the ticket office before the game. There were fans taking the piss out if him but you've got to respect an injured player mucking in with the other staff. Hope Callum's game clicks for him because he's got the attributes to be decent winger.

Comments

• Options
    Not a Championship winger for me, fair play to him though.
  • Options

Not a Championship winger for me, fair play to him though.

Funny you say that. I reckon he could be our first homegrown network player. Riga got him playing the best football of his career and I could see him taking a punt on Harriott.
  • Options
    That could be quite possible, although dependent on if he likes Jose Riga enough to move to away to Belgium with his young family. He does have the potential to be a good player but hasn't seemed to find a certain level of consistency for my liking.
  • Options

My brother was served by Callum in the ticket office before the game. There were fans taking the piss out if him but you've got to respect an injured player mucking in with the other staff. Hope Callum's game clicks for him because he's got the attributes to be decent winger.

Made very clear by the club, before Saturday. So, not really a surprise.
  • Options
    What idiots taking the p*ss out of him.
  • Options

That could be quite possible, although dependent on if he likes Jose Riga enough to move to away to Belgium with his young family. He does have the potential to be a good player but hasn't seemed to find a certain level of consistency for my liking.

He played his best football under Powell at the end of the 2012/13 season. Yes he scored those 5 goals at the end of the season, but he was consistently awful for most of last season. There's a talent in there, but he looks mentally extremely fragile to me.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

He played his best football under Powell at the end of the 2012/13 season. Yes he scored those 5 goals at the end of the season, but he was consistently awful for most of last season. There's a talent in there, but he looks mentally extremely fragile to me.
    Agreed, only time he looked genuinely dangerous and defenders were clearly scared of him.
  • Options
    lolwray said:

this is known as a reverse Rob Lee

What, the "former Newcastle star" Rob Lee...