Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff Weds U21 2 - 0 CAFC U21s

2»

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Thanks Henry, it is a shame the club seem not to want to do this for the supporters, tell me, they are called the comms team, am I right in thinking that stands for communication?

Ross, there are match reports (including lineup and goal times etc...) for every single U21 game this season up to this one.
    This week I'm having a few days off as it's the international break and we've been pretty much working seven day weeks since January.
    There, I've communicated (from Rome)....
  • Options

ross1 said:

Thanks Henry, it is a shame the club seem not to want to do this for the supporters, tell me, they are called the comms team, am I right in thinking that stands for communication?

Ross, there are match reports (including lineup and goal times etc...) for every single U21 game this season up to this one.
    This week I'm having a few days off as it's the international break and we've been pretty much working seven day weeks since January.
    Ciao bella
  • Options

ross1 said:

Thank you Olly, sorry if too hard on you and your colleagues, my main request to you and your colleagues (I have sent 2 requests on the wall), were who are our international representatives this week, I would have thought this would have been put up as soon as they were named, probably a week or so ago. Anyway sorry to interrupt your break, enjoy