Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton have signed Kieran Monlouis on a three-month contract.

The midfielder is a graduate of the Stoke City academy and has impressed for Euell’s U21 side as a triallist in recent matches.
Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/young-duo-ansah-and-daniel-depart-on-loan-2359243.aspx#vpW20IGKRavD8TEu.99

Comments

• Options
    good experience too for Daniel and Ansah especially as Ansah is there with Holmes-Dennis and Daniel will only be just down the road so to speak so at least they are not on their own. Perhaps Oggy should go and watch them and report back ;-)
  • Options
    Doesn't Kadell's contract run out in the summer? Only going to a (struggling) Conference side doesn't suggest he'll make it with us
  • Options

Doesn't Kadell's contract run out in the summer? Only going to a (struggling) Conference side doesn't suggest he'll make it with us

I'm sure I read that Daniel and Munns had been told they were being released in the summer (think it was on Dr Kish)
  • Options
    Monlouis is from Lewisham and his Stoke contract is up in June 2015 .. local boy comes home .. if he's any good that is
  • Options

Monlouis is from Lewisham and his Stoke contract is up in June 2015 .. local boy comes home .. if he's any good that is

Played against Ramsgate in the KSC. Covered every blade of grass.

If it wasn't for Ansah's hat-trick, he would have been my man of the match.