Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which stadia are these?

Comments

• Options
    5/10
  • Options
    8/10 somehow.
  • Options
    8/10
  • Options
    7/10
  • Options
    8/10
  • Options
  • Options
    Got a 9. Ibrox/Villa Park has cost me points before.
  • Options
    6/10
  • Options
    8/10
  • Options
    Full marks - 10/10. Some helpful clues with the blue and white scarves at Everton, M&B adverts at Villa Park, striped shirts at Hawthorns, St James's Park and Bramall Lane, and the gable on the stand at Craven Cottage. It also helped that I have been to every one of those grounds except Hampden Park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    7 although about 5 of those were lucky guesses.........
  • Options
    9/10
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Full marks - 10/10. Some helpful clues with the blue and white scarves at Everton, M&B adverts at Villa Park, striped shirts at Hawthorns, St James's Park and Bramall Lane, and the gable on the stand at Craven Cottage. It also helped that I have been to every one of those grounds except Hampden Park.

Wasn't the Church the biggest clue for Goodison Park?

6 Leitch stadiums.
  • Options
    7/10
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    9/10

Who are the away team in the black and white photo for no.7?
  • Options
    6/10
  • Options
    6/10. Some tough ones in there, especially Meadow Lane.
  • Options

9/10

Who are the away team in no.7?

Birmingham
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    8/10.
    Some mixed emotions with a strong hint of nostalgia there. Craven Cottage, at least that one stand hasn't changed- good to see. Church in corner of another ground still there, amazingly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

6/10. Some tough ones in there, especially Meadow Lane.

Yes I spent ages getting that wrong, as I was sure that I had wandered from one to end to the other last time I was there, and that stand seemed not to allow for that. But I was extremely drunk at that game....

• Options
    8/10. Boro and Notts Co. wrong.
  • Options
    8/10, some great images there. Bramall Lane must have been weird as a 3 sided ground, bearing in mind they were a 1st division side for most of that time, unlike say Northampton
  • Options

8/10, some great images there. Bramall Lane must have been weird as a 3 sided ground, bearing in mind they were a 1st division side for most of that time, unlike say Northampton

Bramall Lane has the distinction of being one of the few cricket stadia to host the Ashes. Before the game at Chester Le Street in 2003 only seven grounds had hosted the Ashes: Lord's, The Oval, Trent Bridge, Old Trafford, Headingly, Edgbaston and Bramall Lane (for one match only in 1902).
  • Options
    7, but clicked the wrong button for Craven Cottage.
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

Bramall Lane has the distinction of being one of the few cricket stadia to host the Ashes. Before the game at Chester Le Street in 2003 only seven grounds had hosted the Ashes: Lord's, The Oval, Trent Bridge, Old Trafford, Headingly, Edgbaston and Bramall Lane (for one match only in 1902).
    Yes, I understand there are still some grumpy Sheffield folk at losing their main cricket ground!
  • Options
    I think only Bramall Lane and one other ground have hosted football internationals, an Ashes match and an FA Cup final.
  • Options

I think only Bramall Lane and one other ground have hosted football internationals, an Ashes match and an FA Cup final.

Is the other one The Oval?

• Options
    Bilko said:

Is the other one The Oval?

It is