Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moral Question

What would you say is worse;

Not contacting one of your oldest and closest mates after a life saving opperation.

or

Declining an invite to one of your oldest and closest mates wedding coz you live in another country?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2015
    The 1st one is worse
  • Options
    First one. I got married in another country and invited my friends but I fully realised and understood that only some of them would actually be able to make it. Those that couldn't, I had no ill will towards them at all.
  • Options
    1 all day long
  • Options
    1) he may suspect that you died on the operating table .. or else were too weak after the op to answer the dog n bone or reply to a 'get well soon' card .. he was considering your best interests.

2) he may consider you too ill to put yourself through the trauma of a good piss up and knees up before/after the wedding .. or .. he's a right fecking hooligan and has had his passport confiscated and is too embarrassed to tell you about it
  • Options

First one. I got married in another country and invited my friends but I fully realised and understood that only some of them would actually be able to make it. Those that couldn't, I had no ill will towards them at all.

Same here. 1st one is far worse.
  • Options
    Move on :wink:
  • Options
    Pmsl
  • Options
    Should have called you mate but I was hunting giraffes no service
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    "Jeremy Kyle, he's coming for you"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hang on, I haven't declined yet ;-)
  • Options
    1st one
  • Options
    First one.
  • Options
    First one, no contest.

Was it you?
  • Options
    The 1st one is worse
  • Options
    First one - because a) life or death is far more important than a wedding and b) your spelling of operation!
  • Options
    Second one depends on locations. If you live in the UK and the wedding is in Australia, then it's understandable.

However, if you were in Bristol and the wedding was in Newport............. :neutral:
  • Options

Second one depends on locations. If you live in the UK and the wedding is in Australia, then it's understandable.

However, if you were in Bristol and the wedding was in Newport............. :neutral:

I was in Gravesend and the wedding was in Tilbury
  • Options
    Was the wedding invite the next time you heard from the friend?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not something that will ever come up in my life. I have no mates.
  • Options
    Stop killing the poor veg then you mean feck
  • Options
    STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRAFFE
  • Options
    I am just soaking the skin getting it in shape for the sofa

Looks good, rob has plaqued the head the eyes still look alive
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Was the wedding invite the next time you heard from the friend?

Well, bumped into him for the overnight I was last in UK
  • Options
    F*** him Rob brogib your true friends are on here.
  • Options
    1st one easy. As for the wedding though, a mate got married in the south of France a few years ago and he lost a few friends cos they thought he was just expecting them to be able to afford it with no problems. I was a bit skint as well but used some of the money I was saving up for a new car. It was a great do but 8 months later they split up. Gutted and still skint.