Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mr Stephens

I watched a bit of 'homes under the hammer' this morning. Dale Stephens dad was on it. He and Dale bought a place for builder Dad to renovate in Prestwich. Dale being at Charlton (at the time) got a mention. Dad is a Bolton fan.

Yes i know this is very dull news, i thought i would share it .............................

Comments

• Options
    Daggs said:

I watched a bit of 'homes under the hammer' this morning. Dale Stephens dad was on it. He and Dale bought a place for builder Dad to renovate in Prestwich. Dale being at Charlton (at the time) got a mention. Dad is a Bolton fan.

Yes i know this is very dull news, i thought i would share it .............................

Will he / has he make money on it?
  • Options
    Homes Under The Hammer always has cheesy music in between each section. I'm guessing someone said Dale would have to call up from London to check on progress followed by 'London Calling'.
  • Options
    Well he played today, as Brighton did their bit for society by letting Rotherham win
  • Options
    Daggs said:

No it's great news!

I watched a bit of this this morning and was racking my brains trying to work out who the bloke was talking about.

Didn't see the end of it. Did he make a profit?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yes, watched that too. Wondered if it was Dale's parents.
  • Options
    This really should be a members only thread.
  • Options
    Daggs said:

Was it up north?