Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wolves v Der Traktor Boyz SS1 @ 12.15

Another very important top of the table game .. Wolves need the points to stay in touch for a play off spot, Ipswich need the points to consolidate their play off spot.
Should be a good 'un, not perhaps spectacular and skilful but certainly tense and exciting .. Only for those still interested after our mid table security is assured of course

Comments

• Love Kenny J as our next manager
  • Agreed Talal
  • edited April 2015
    Ipswich 1-0 .. so many big men, so dangerous in the air, according to the commentator, the 'Swich central defenders have scored 11 goals between them so far this season
  • Battle of the ex scum bosses. Find it difficult to dislike either of them which always confuses the hell out of me.
  • 1-1 Afobe
  • Wolves equalise. Bad news for the knuckle draggers.
  • Need a wolves win so they've got something to play for last game of the season
  • Wolves equalise. Bad news for the knuckle draggers.

and a well deserved equaliser .. I am enjoying this
  • edited April 2015
    So much holding at those last two Wolves corners where are the officials looking for goodness sake. Does my head in, clear penalty decisions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh joy there's a right Hunt just about to come on as sub.
  • Need a wolves win so they've got something to play for last game of the season

You must've missed my earlier comment. I did wonder why I had 5 likes and none were from you lol
  • Shame looks like their playoff hopes are over. Hopefully the last game won't matter anyway.
  • edited April 2015
    Talal said:

Shame looks like their playoff hopes are over. Hopefully the last game won't matter anyway.

this .. All, season Wolves have lacked that little bit of 'devil' that all the other top temas have .. teams even ((:>)
  • edited April 2015
    As long as they are still in touch (and they will be with a win against Wigan next weekend), they will have motivation to beat Millwall in a couple of weeks.
  • Cheers to Wolves for making certain they have nothing to play for against the Scum.
    Shufflers.
  • Having said that Wolves have Wigan next which they should win. As long as Ipswich don't beat Forest next, there should still be something riding on the Millwall game for them.
  • edited April 2015
    Talal said:

Having said that Wolves have Wigan next which they should win. As long as Ipswich don't beat Forest next, there should still be something riding on the Millwall game for them.

Even if Ipswich beat Forest, the gap would still only be three points and so Wolves would still have something to play for.
  • Talal said:

Having said that Wolves have Wigan next which they should win. As long as Ipswich don't beat Forest next, there should still be something riding on the Millwall game for them.

Even if Ipswich beat Forest, the gap would still only be three points and so Wolves would still have something to play for.
    Yep but they have a better GD by 7.
  • edited April 2015
    Yeah it's looking unlikely they'll make it into the top six but that's not what I'm worried about. I just want it to go down to the final weekend so they have the extra motivation to take three points off Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Talal said:

Yep but they have a better GD by 7.
    That's OK - they can beat Millwall 10-0