Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Leeds match thread | 18.4.2015

Comments

• Options
    I'll happily do them but if you wanna do score updates I don't mind stepping back.
  • Options

I'll happily do them but if you wanna do score updates I don't mind stepping back.

Leave them to you. thank you
  • Options
    No problem!
  • Options
    Diarra off injured. Cousins on.
  • Options
    8:23 Attempt missed. Igor Vetokele (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Chris Eagles with a cross.
  • Options
    13:35 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Rodolph Austin.
  • Options
    COYRs!!!!

And come on Cardiff too!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Welling down to 10 men. Harry Osborne the man sent off.
  • Options
    Huddersfield 0-1 Derby
  • Options

14:12 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Charlie Taylor.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    15' A good, expansive move from the home side ends as Watt tries to flick it across, but it's a goal kick to Leeds. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Harry Osborne sent off for Welling
  • Options
    My god kelly youga has scored for Crawley.
  • Options
    Kelly Youga scores for Crawley
  • Options
    Free kick to Leeds.. 30 yards out... Austin drives it into the wall and we clear. 18' gone at The Valley #CAFCLive
  • Options
    I can't comment much as I don't go to Welling, but they seem to have profound discipline problems this season
  • Options
    19:37 Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Chris Solly.
  • Options
    22' Definite chance for Leeds as Murphy sidefoots a volley over the bar from about 6 yards out. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    24' Morison chases down Henderson and the 'keeper's clearance cannons off the striker's boot and goes wide. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    I can see us conceding in a minute. It sounds all very lethargic from us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    22:23 Tony Watt (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
  • Options
    When ever Redmidland is missing and I try to keep updates we never win, sorry
  • Options
    25' Great throughball from Cousins to Bulot, but the cross cleared by Leeds. At the other end, Murphy's long-range drive is saved. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Can't we just shoot from 30 yards against Stuart Taylor and one will go in?
  • Options
    Wigan 1-0 Brighton
  • Options
    25:16 Sol Bamba (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the defensive half.
    25:16 Foul by Tony Watt (Charlton Athletic).
  • Options
    28' Teasing cross from Eagles, but the visiting centre-halves clear it. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton??? Today I am an honorary sheep worrier, cmon you reds or is it blues?
  • Options
    29' Driven cross from Byram and Billy Sharp's header goes narrowly over for the visitors. #CAFCLive
  • Options
    29' Buyens mops up and clears another Leeds attack. He's been solid in central midfield so far. #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!