Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bournemouth is our cup final

Comments

• Options

Kap10 said:

Our cup finals are usually actual cup finals.

Enjoy the JPT next season
    Football snob. One of my best Millwall experiences ever was watching us play at the old Wembley before it was redeveloped in 1999 in the JPT final.
    Losing in the JPT final should not be anywhere near anyones best experiences. I would of given up years ago if that was the case with me.
  • Options
    A last minute heart breaker against the scum, what's not to like ?
  • Options
    Yeah a bit gutting but the result was a side issue. I mean, winning the JPT cup isn't seen as a major honour is it. The joy was seeing Millwall play at the old Wembley before it was redeveloped. That's the point I was making. And we hold the record for having the most fans ever at the old wembley. And the new one too funny enough. Helped by our opponents bringing sod all.
  • Options

Yeah a bit gutting but the result was a side issue. I mean, winning the JPT cup isn't seen as a major honour is it. The joy was seeing Millwall play at the old Wembley before it was redeveloped. That's the point I was making. And we hold the record for having the most fans ever at the old wembley. And the new one too funny enough. Helped by our opponents bringing sod all.

It's amazing how many you can get on that bandwagon
  • Options

Kap10 said:

E-cafc said:

Should be over 20,000 for this one

With no walk up on the day I would imagine it will fall short
    Kap10 said:

E-cafc said:

Why no walk up on the day kap?
    I may have got this wrong, but certainly any walk up would be covered by restricted sales policy.
  • Options

Yep we can console ourselves with winning the greatest ever game at the old and new Wembley but we also won the most boring Cup Final as well in 1947 funnily enough

This
  • Options
    Would prefer it if they missed out to be honest. I'm hoping Middlesbrough go up because if we lose Watford, Bournemouth and then potentially Norwich out of this league, our away support is going to be abysmal next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

pmsl.
    If only those fans went to any other games.
  • Options
    Players bonuses kick in at 62 points.

Unless we've won at Brum they have at least that to play for.

But it's not a cup final for us.
  • Options

Twas ever thus Chris !

You beat me to it!
  • Options

Cup final, singular.
    In recent history we've had two actual cup finals. Plus a couple of semi finals and a couple of play off finals which have all felt like cup finals.

Three. Simod. And we lost that one. Also one or two War Cup finals I think.
  • Options
    i want a ripple of applause for a Kermorgant and for us to win
  • Options

Off_it said:

No, it's not.

We lost our cup final a few weeks back.

That was millwall's cup final, not ours...
    It was their cup final. For us it was a recurring nightmare.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

What minutage of the game will we be giving him a ripple of applause :smiley:
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Why not smack their arses and stick two fingers up at Kermit?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

wmcf123 said:

What minutage of the game will we be giving him a ripple of applause :smiley:
    I know he only came on us sub but this is his encore back at the valley so a quick
    clap in warm up and then let's crush those cherries. They started to wobble yesterday and that was more like the Simon Francis who defended at the valley. :smiley:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2015
    This Bournemouth charmer's trying to get tickets off Charlton fans on Twitter. Classy guy.

Gutted I don't have a Charlton ticket for last day of the season. If anyone has one please sell it to me. Id even let you bang my bird #afcb

— Addy (@AddyMagaluf) April 19, 2015
  • Options
    Stig said:

Off_it said:

No, it's not.

We lost our cup final a few weeks back.

That was millwall's cup final, not ours...
    If we'd have won it would be like having a birthday and christmas all in one. Instead, it's like Santa (or perhaps Satan) broke into our house and smashed our birthday presents.
    At least it wasn't actually your birthday that day, an 18th I'll never forget!

• Options

This Bournemouth charmer's trying to get tickets off Charlton fans on Twitter. Classy guy.

Gutted I don't have a Charlton ticket for last day of the season. If anyone has one please sell it to me. Id even let you bang my bird #afcb

Any pic's?
  • Options

Any pic's?

It's a Norwegian Blue...
  • Options

sorry, but I suspect I will be the usual Charlton "roll over, tickle my tummy & we'll let you off with an easy 0-3 stroll" .

More worrying is that if B'mouth do get auto promotion and start a pitch invasion will that stop or hinder any lap of honour that we may have planned for our team. I'm not too fussed if B'mouth g up of not - they have played some good stuff this season but are no-where near being a Premiership team - but what would be nice is maybe a joint "walk around the pitch" so all fans can clap their team efforts for the season.

joint lap of honour - sod that, I'd be straight back in the pub, I ain't clapping them going up having (probably) smashed through the FFP rules
  • Options

About 6% of the Millwall "fans" at the game had actually been to a Millwall game that season....
  • Options

sorry, but I suspect I will be the usual Charlton "roll over, tickle my tummy & we'll let you off with an easy 0-3 stroll" .

More worrying is that if B'mouth do get auto promotion and start a pitch invasion will that stop or hinder any lap of honour that we may have planned for our team. I'm not too fussed if B'mouth g up of not - they have played some good stuff this season but are no-where near being a Premiership team - but what would be nice is maybe a joint "walk around the pitch" so all fans can clap their team efforts for the season.

joint lap of honour - sod that, I'd be straight back in the pub, I ain't clapping them going up having (probably) smashed through the FFP rules
    Agree, I don't want to applaud the opposition. They are the "opposition". The name's there in black and white.
  • Options

Ahh yes your FA Cup final in 2004, when Manure bitch slapped the Mighty Lions for 90 mins. I'd keep quiet about that one if I was you, bloody embarrassing game for an FA cup final.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

E-cafc said:

think you may be surprised.

• Options

Kap10 said:

E-cafc said:

think you may be surprised.