Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Birmingham match thread 25/4/15

Comments

• Options
    R/ham 0 Norwich 1
  • Options
    JBG has it
    commentary tails off
  • Options
    fk taken...solly wins it......fox.....they have a throw.....taken....but now we win a throw
  • Options
    Fulham 2-1
  • Options
    Come on Derby - jesus!
  • Options
    Ball out for our defensive throw
    1089 addicks
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    fulham have a penalty, boro red card
  • Options
    Scum are going to scrape clear by the sounds of it.
  • Options
    63' Charlton sub: Eagles replaces Bulot. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Reading 0 B/ford 2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FFS. No good news anywhere
  • Options
    Fulham 3-1
  • Options
    JBG loses out, brum attack, we break on the right, eagles now on the left, looks for watt, cleared to cousins
    tescher tackles back, but now eagles, yoni links, eagles works, JBG cross, headed away, and JBG great feet, we press hard, and they scramble it away, RJ header is poor now in defence
    brum attack, and then mess up
  • Options
    throw taken.....fox....cuz.....concedes a fk...1069 addicks in a 17 k crowd.....we break...gudsun attacks....eagles....fox....to watt poor pass and cut out.....jonno has it.....tackled......eagles.....jonno....eagles.....gudsun.....pushes forward...crosses....cleared....solly in the area....watt...buyens...eagles....solly.....keeper clears.....jonno....thye pick up the second ball.....and they attack....but we get a throw
  • Options
    our throw in
  • Options
    To my ‘orse,
    To my ‘orse,
    Sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    And as I was sayin’ goodbye to my ‘orse,
    SAYIN’ GOODBYE TO MY ‘ORSE
  • Options

FFS. No good news anywhere

Windies effectively 99-7
  • Options
    brum now have a throw.....and come forward....henders takes th long ball
  • Options
    Watt there, but ball cleared, on blues right, attack, ball in, and we have cover in hendo
  • Options
    mid way through second half......buyens....cuz...gudsun..igor....tackled.....tbh concedes a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

Ball out for our defensive throw
    1089 addicks

throw taken.....fox....cuz.....concedes a fk...1069 addicks in a 17 k crowd.....we break...gudsun attacks....eagles....fox....to watt poor pass and cut out.....jonno has it.....tackled......eagles.....jonno....eagles.....gudsun.....pushes forward...crosses....cleared....solly in the area....watt...buyens...eagles....solly.....keeper clears.....jonno....thye pick up the second ball.....and they attack....but we get a throw

Blimey 20 have left in 2 minutes
  • Options
    throw taken.....they come forward we cut it out and break......we are 3 on 2.....shot is saved.....we get a throw....taken....but comes to nothing....they have the ball and go long
  • Options
    Watt and spector battle, blues, but now igor, spector there, TBh heads long ball out, quick, grey attacks us, and we break, watt shot, well saved, we nearly scored from the break, we continue, cross from left, and Randolph gets it
  • Options
    cross comes in..jonno concedes a corner
  • Options
    corner taken.....header is cleared.....shot now is blocked....and solly clears for a throw......
  • Options
    Well look on the bright side, a few months ago we all would have taken (with great pleasure) where we are in the league!!
    Yes it would be nice if Millwall went down BUT it does give us another chance to "try" and beat them..........at the end of the day WE are safe and looking forward to another season in the Championship!!!
    COYR.............
  • Options
    Blues attack and get another corner, brum line up a sub, and outswinger, header, we defend, solly nicks it, blues throw
    lloyd dyer on for cotterill
  • Options
    cotterill off...
  • Options
    missed who came on they have a throw........we are under pressure...shot is blocked.....another shot blocked....corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!