Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Ferriby

won the FA Trophy a month ago, But now it does not sound good,
all their players have apparently been released and they have asked for voluntary relegation

Comments

• Options
    Sad to hear and goes to show how money controls the game.
    Saw Leyton Orient relegated from League 1 today and couldn't quite believe it when they were fighting for promotion only last season and in the play offs.
    Sometimes that final push for glory is a step too far financially.
  • Options
    Colwyn Bay relegated by goal difference but could stay up now
  • Options
    purdis said:

Saw Leyton Orient relegated from League 1 today and couldn't quite believe it when they were fighting for promotion only last season and in the play offs.

Look what it did for us... Amdy Faye
  • Options
    purdis said:

Orient weren't relegated today ?
  • Options
    purdis said:

Leyton Orient can still stay up i think.

• Options
    purdis said:

Leyton Orient are not relegated. If they beat Swindon in their last game and results go for them they will stay up.
  • Options
    My apologies - was following events in between snoozing!
    Not looking good for them, even so but, yes, I was wrong.
  • Options

Colwyn Bay relegated by goal difference but could stay up now

Shouldn't Colwyn Bay be relegated to Wales? How many Welsh teams are in the English system? I had thought it was only three or four. Seems strange that Prestatyn Town travel past an English system ground on their way west to play Bangor City
  • Options
    As for North Ferriby, aren't they the village team owned by the same family as owns Hull City? Is there any particular reason why this has all happened in the past month?

After Portsmouth bought the FA Cup with money they never had, would whoever lost the FA Trophy final have any complaints about this?
  • Options
    IA said:

As for North Ferriby, aren't they the village team owned by the same family as owns Hull City? Is there any particular reason why this has all happened in the past month?

After Portsmouth bought the FA Cup with money they never had, would whoever lost the FA Trophy final have any complaints about this?

Tried to change their name to North Ferriby Ferrets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IA said:

It was Wrexham who lost to Ferriby, really enjoyable game.
  • Options
    Wrexham should have pissed off back to the Welsh league years ago tbf
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Wrexham should have pissed off back to the Welsh league years ago tbf

The Race Course was a decent stadium in the 80's and was way too big for the team.
  • Options
    How has this come about the mgr of nth Ferriby was on talk sport last week speaking a totally different story
  • Options
    Wrexham has a great history and tradition, very much so part of the football pyramid, had a very traumatic recent past I wish them well
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I posted this .. 'North Ferriby is up for sale .. struggling in the Conference North but Wembley winners sell it while its a bit hot .. the Alams are cutting their losses, the odds are that North Ferriby will slip back into obscurity, unfortunately ' a few days ago .. another example of a rich owner getting out and the deserted club having nothing else to fall back on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    My post above was obviously a facetious reference to IA's post and I welcome Wrexham into the English league system with open arms